CHAPTER THIRTY SIX * THE PROPHECY

Jackson was the first to fly up the steps, as he made it to the top, he saw the twins holding Jacob in their arm. In a flash he tried to picture them pulling him out of the room.

 "No shit" was all Jackson could come up with. Jaina who was petting Jacob on his soft hair, looked at him, "Language!" Alec came out of their room with Liam not far behind. 

"What the hell is going on?" Jacen who was learning to take pain with his hand from Jacob, looked at his father, "Language!" Stiles and Isaac were the last on the scene, Maxwell walked out of the room coughing. 

"Fiona?" Max said as he was slightly confused. Stiles ran up to his boyfriend or at least the man he thought was his boyfriend 

"Michael are you okay, let's get you downstairs so you can get some fresh air" Max just looked at Stiles, 

"What going on, where am I?" Ethan came up the stairs looking at everyone, 

"What's going on up here, I fell asleep on the deck by the water." Stiles looked at Ethan and Jackson could you guys give that room a good sniffing over while I take him downstairs and see if he's okay?"  He then looked at his brother Alec and Liam. 

"Could you guys take him downstairs and lay him on the couch we'll see if we can't bandage up that head?" Isaac stared at the whole group

 "I'll go ahead and take care of the twins I'll read to them hopefully they'll fall asleep since I'm so boring" Stiles looked at Liam and Alec,

 "Your two amazing children pulled Jacob out of that room, saved his life of course they left Michael in there, but the fire was contained and very small since the house has been fireproof so well. I'll have to look in to getting all the windowpanes proofed."

"Come on Mr. lets get you some fresh air and water." Stiles went to kiss him on the cheek Maxwell took the kiss but didn't kiss back,  

"Who are you?" Stiles started to lead him down the stairs as Maxwell pulled back and gave him a dirty look. Stiles looked him in the eye, he reached for his hand, but there was no spark no surge at all. "Are you okay did you hit your head here let me see?" At that point Maxwell pushed Stiles off of him against the railing, Stiles lost his balance and fell the last three steps. Alec jumped down the steps landing by his brother he pulled him into his arms and looked into his eyes. 

"Liam, please go get a warm washcloth he hit his head on the floor and bleeding. Max came down the steps, he didn't know this person, but he was upset that he had just pushed him, and he was injured. Alec laid Stiles's head down gently, Max tried to help him, but instead Alec jumped up, grabbed Max by the throat in a wolf induced rage. 

"What the hell is your problem Michael, you ever touch him like that again and I'm going to stick my hand right through your throat." Max just stood there and looked at him

 "That's what I've been trying to tell you, I'm not Michael. My name is Max and I also go by Cody.. "

Ethan came running back down the steps, he heard the name Cody and looked at Max and complete and utter shock. 

"You're Cody, your hair was brown, and you don't have your English accent now." Jackson called out from the next room,

 "Hey, you guys' Jacob's waking up." Jackson held him down,

  "Whoa buddy, give it a few moments, you took quite a hit on the head. The twins pulled you out of that room, let's get you out on the patio so you can breathe in some fresh air, and I'll get you some water." Ethan looked confused Jacob looked at Maxwell, he didn't see Michaels aura,

"That's not Michael.", "Wait if you're here then where is Michael?" Ethan asked, Max stood, 

"There is a spirit or entity or ghost or something that keeps entering my body. It makes me do horrifying things. I never remember them when it leaves, and when it leaves, I'm so weak that I can't barely stand, Fiona has to take care of me. The last thing I remember the creature said that I was too weak to help him do what he needed so he needed the other spark with assumptions in the air I'm going to say he needed Michael... " 

Stiles sat up. Max turned to him, 

"I swear I didn't mean to hurt you; I was just as confused as you were in that moment, and it was just instinct." Ethan handed Stiles a warm washcloth from Liam. 

"Stiles, let me introduce Maxwell slash Cody Lasko."  Stiles closed his eyes. 

"Michael."

/\/\/\/\

Michael sat up, 

"Stiles" he swore Stiles was right there. John looked at his son his eyes looked pathetic, and his heart had sunk to the newest low, he had betrayed one son to the other son. 

"Dad what the hell did you do, why am I here and did I see, did I see, Max?" John eyes were red from holding back his tears. 

"I panicked he said they were going to kill him then they said that he was going to kill you, if we didn't cooperate." Michael sat up on the old couch. 

"Who did, who pressured you into doing all of this, and again where is Max?" Fiona opened the door,

"You needn't worry about Maxwell anymore he is living the life he was meant to live, though be it a little perverted for now but things will change, things always change. Ogmios will soon take you and the two of you will transform this world into a better place." Michael gave John a questioning look. 

"Dad is that Grandma Fiona." John gave her a dirty look. 

"Yes, it is Fiona but this piece of filth is not the one that I knew before." Fiona laughed is she stood back and gave both men the look of shame, 

"Please from the moment the boys were born I knew they were destined for greatness, the prophecy always said it took two sparks each one of them has the power of a spark." She turned and walked out. Michael stood and pulled his father to him by the arm. 

"Listen I just figured out something, she's going to figure out eventually, she's seems smart, it's not going to take very long once she realizes the prophecy says it takes two sparks, if Maxwell's spark has been drained then it's still only one spark, she's going to need Stiles, he's the other spark. We have to protect him you owe me this!" With a flash of lightning and a hideous laugh coming through the door with Fiona, John Lasko turned into the Ogmios. 

"Stupid, stupid boy, we'll go get your little boyfriend. When the power of the two of you is intact, I will destroy this world and make it my own." With his last comment he takes his right hand extends it and smacks Michael in the face. Throwing him across the room, landing against the wall with his shirtless torso was bruised, cut and battered, now bleeding from sliding on the rough floor.

 'Come Fiona we shall plan our little abduction. You too throw him in the room with his father, the two of you are coming with us, we don't need them they're extra baggage, for now I need your power to capture the spark." With the command the one of the two Oni picked Michael up off the floor the other open the door and Michael was thrown into the room and left with his father.