CHAPTER THREE * ALEC

"I don't know either, just keep driving, I'm sure Deaton will be able to clarify things up a bit." Stiles yelled at Ethan, who was driving like a grandma. Ethan thought out loud,

"You're assuming he is still there?" Stiles frowned,

"I hope." he added under his breath.

"Stiles I heard that you know," Ethan quipped back at him pointing at his ears, "Wolf ears remember?" Stiles rolled his eyes, then looked at Ethan in the rearview mirror, Ethan looked back with his eyes opened wide.

"Did you say your hearing was back?" Realizing it,

"Yeah, I did, it is, Dude, oh I'm more confused now than ever!" Stiles removed his head gear, rubbing his hand through his hair, he tried to put the pieces together, but there were so many pieces he couldn't keep up, not to mention there was so much going on in his mind right then because of his ADHD. Ethan drove a bit faster now, recognizing where he was at.

"Hey Stiles, we're here, but isn't that your old jeep?" Stiles replaced his head gear while he stared out the window, then jumped out the door just the instant Ethan put it in park.

"Roscoe" He yelled as he briskly walked towards the baby blue Jeep Wrangler in front of him. Stiles reached his arms to hug the vehicle. He stopped the hug abruptly; he walked around to the front of the vehicle as Ethan joined him and handed Stiles a clean CDU shirt and t-shirt.

"I figured you might want to get a cleaned up, also I think I owe you two new shirts." Stiles looks at him and grins.

"You think? I appreciate it, thank you." Both changed into their clean shirts. Stiles snickered, "Old Roscoe." as he opened the hood and screams as if he had been in some serious pain. "What did they do to you?" He grimaced to his old vehicle.

The back door of the building slammed open, A twenty something boy dashes out the door. Hearing the commotion, Stiles looks around the Jeep. His eyes widened, the face he was now looking at was a young man he met a couple months before he left for basic training. Now that teenage boy he met those many years ago was an adult in his twenties.

"Alec?" his voice cracks. Remembering his last words to the boy were, "LISTEN TO SCOTT, I HAVE TAUGHT HIM WELL." He could almost feel tears build up as he ran to the boy and wrapped his arms around him. Technically he was the first person he had seen since leaving. Stiles grinned as he looked at the young man, "Bro, I haven't seen you since the day you moved into the guest room at dads." Alec was speechless. After catching his breath, he mumbled,

"Oh my God Stiles, I never thought I would see you again." As he held Stiles in a long hug. Stiles released the reunion hug and looked at Alec.

"Alec you're all grown up." He quipped. Looking at Ethan, "Forgive me Ethan," Putting his arm around the young man standing next to him, "This is Alec er um...." Alec stopped Stiles from his mumbling,

"Stilinski, Alec Stilinski." Stiles looked at him dumfounded.

"Did you just say Stilinski?" he questioned the young man standing next to him. "I knew dad was going to foster you, but......" Stiles whispered.

"He did. Then he filed the adoption papers to make me legally part of your family right before you disappeared. In the beginning he used to tell me stories about you, when he did, he called you Stiles but after about a year or so he started saying your brother, we couldn't locate you and even Derek and Scott couldn't since you anymore. Dad was in a hard way. he drank a lot, and when he was done drinking, he cried, Natalie and I decided that he should move into her house to help with him coping " Stiles looked very much confused, but it melted away quickly.