8

I get it now.

i let out a small laugh and i felt andrea and enya look at me. "i have to get to my locker. by the way, we will probably find out soon enough. we've know her for a while and andrea isn't that good of a liar" i put my hand on hand on enya's shoulder as i smiled. "right?" i turned back to look at andrea as i gave her a smirk. "haha! true that!" enya laughed, not noticing the tension happening. andrea looked at me with her eyes brows furrowed, probably in suspicion and annoyance.

"see you later!" i said and started to walk off. her and joey huh? now thinking more, it kinda irritates me. why would andrea try to keep quiet about who it is? she always tells us who she likes or something like that. she knows i know him and she knows me and joey were talking. she might be my friend but even from the start, she was just acting like a bitch.

"hey peach!" i started to walk slower as i turn around to see joey running to me. "oh- don't call me that" i laughed a little and kept walking. "oh come one! don't be like that!" he said and i got to my locker. i unlocked it and started to gather things i needed. "it feels like you haven't been talking to me. it hurts me y/n! do you hate me now?" he wined. "it's the other way around, you haven't been talking to me. i don't just walk up and talk to people, even if i knew them. you are more social then me anyway" i said and he chuckled.

"so you remember about the party on saturday right?" "yeah what about it?" i asked as i stopped finding my things and i focused on him. he leaned his back against the lockers, crossing his arms and looked back at me. "are go gonna go?" he asked and i laughed as i turned away. "sorry, i'm not that party type any more. i'll go to some but i mostly regret it afterwards" i said and i felt him fully turn to me.

"what!? come on you have to go! it's the first party i'm going to after being at this school!" he said and i looked back at him. "i'm not even a fun person" "yeah but i can talk to you. i rather talk to you all the time then the same people over and over" he said and i raised an eyebrow. "me over your friends?" "any day" he smirked and i chuckled looking away. "still, i don't want to go. i hate people here and i don't want to see them again there. i rather sit in my room and watch movies" i responded and he laughed. "wellll... then let come over" he requested and my eyes widened.

"we can watch movies together. i'll buy popcorn to. now hearing you say that, it sounds better then a party anyway" he said and i sighed. "fine, come over around 8 at night. i WILL be expecting popcorn though" i said shutting my locker as the bell rang. i started to walk with my things but stopped when joey spoke out again.

"wait! you are just gonna invite me without asking your mom or something?" i then turned my head around and looked at him. "my mom works a night shift..." i then tilted my head. "i'll be home alone" joey let out a small chuckle and slightly smirked.

"you are...to hard to resist" he said and i smiled.

3rd pov:

andrea watched as joey then walked to y/n and nudged her. they then started to head to the stairs side by side. joey had tried to wrap his arm around him, but y/n pushed him off and made him walk next to her instead. "andrea, let's go"

"oh, sure" she said and started to walk. as andrea walked past the stairs, she glared daggers into y/ns back

-------------------------

i'm so sorry for taking so long to update this book and i'm sorry it's so short. don't hate meeee :(((