3

y/ns pov:
"hurry y/n or you'll be late for school!" my mother yelled out as i started putting on mascara. "i'm almost done!" i yelled back and kept doing my makeup. i looked in the mirror and fixed myself before i left. i grabbed my backpack with my phone and walked downstairs. i sat at the table where my mom had orange juice waiting in a bottle. "you ready?" she asked and i sighed. "i guess so but i just sat down" i said and she laughed. we left the house and got in the car. she started driving and i drank my orange juice. my phone buzzed and i took a look at it.

"first day at school. i know a few people here. i think this one teacher has a crush on me. she looks young to. she was talking to me and made sexual comments to me" -joey

i smiled but i then started to think. there is a teacher like that at my school. her name is ms. jones. i then texted back.

"😂well good luck with that. there is a teacher like that at my school" -me

"the only person i want to say that to me is your fine ass😘" -joey

i giggled and put my phone away. "who's the lucky boy now?" my mom bumped my shoulder and i laughed. "no one. it's just my friend" i responded and she raised her eye brow at me. i rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. "mom!" "okay okay" she laughed and kept driving.

"alright can you take the bus? i have to work late tonight" my mom turned to me as we stopped in front of the school where teenagers were outside. "again?" i asked annoyed. "i know i know and i'm sorry. we have food and you can always call your aunt" she said and i looked at outside. "okay. i might asked someone for a ride home" i said and she kissed my cheek. i got out of the car and started walking when i saw my friends. "you haven't been texting any of us during the weekend" andrea told me. "sorry i've been helping my mom at work" i said and thought about joey. i kinda wish he was at this school. we talked as we walked in the big school and i couldn't believe it. there he was, joey. he was in a group of people and i knew a few of their names,

there was danny, lexi, darren, sam, xander and other people. joey looked my direction and looked me up and down. "y/n you good?" enya asked me and i looked at her. "yeah i'm fine. i'm gonna go to my locker" i said and they nodded waking away. i walked to my locker, passing joey. i felt his eyes tracking me as i walked. i got to my locker and put my stuff in it. "i should've asked what school you went to" i look to see joey leaning against another locker. "i should've asked the same" i smiled and he chuckled. "what's your schedule?" i asked and he gave me a piece of paper. i looked at it and looked back up to see joey biting his lip.

i rolled my eyes and kept looking at it. "i have math with you at 6th period" i said and he grabbed my waist. "we can be study buddy's" he winked and i pushed him off laughing. "we aren't in a room with a locked door" i said and he laughed. "maybe not but we could" he said and i looked at him confused. "be at your locker at lunch" he said and walked off. "you never told us you found a boyfriend" enya came up behind me. "no i don't. just a close friend" i said and we walked to class.

it was the end of 3rd period and it was lunch. i never eat the school food. i just get a bag of chips from the vending machine. i walk to my locker and joey was there. "you are here?" i asked. "don't you remember?" he asked and remembered he wanted to meet me. "oh yeah. what's up?" "i'm gonna take you out for lunch" he said and i raised my eyebrow. "come on" he held up keys and i sighed making him laugh. we started walking towards the door when he put his arm around me. i look up at him and he looked back at me. i could've passed out the way he looked at me.

we were sitting out in the parking lot with drinks instead eating lunch. "you know the teacher is kinda cute" joey said randomly. he was talking about the teacher that flirted with him. it made me feel kinda mad. i smiled and looked out the window drinking my drink. "you are making that face" joey said and i looked at him. "what face?" "the face that girls do when someone talks about another girl" he smirked and scoffed. "are you jealous?"

i look him up and down and shook my head also giving him a face. he put his drink down and gripped my thigh. "you sure about that?" he asked and i put my drink down. i didn't say anything. he grabbed my face and kissed me. i kissed back putting my hand on his face. his hand slipped into my pants and he moved to kiss my neck. i let out small and quiet moans as i felt him smile against my neck.

he pulled away and motioned to go to the back seat. i hesitated for a second. "the windows are tinted" he whispered in my ear and softly bit it. i then moved to the back and he also did. he got on top of me as he held my thigh. he started kissing my neck again and all i could hear were his kisses and my heavy breathing. he took off his sweatshirt and i took off my pants with my shoes. he moved his pants out of the way and didn't waist time. he moved my underwear and used protection. he slid into me making me gasp. he let out a low groan and started moving. i tried not to moan loud just because. i bit my finger as he kept moving. "just let it out baby" joey whispered and i got chills. i stopped biting my finger and moaned again.

he ran his hands up and down my jacket and shirt. i gripped the seat belt showing him i was close. "do it" i heard him say and i released on him. he pulled out and i got on my knees. i started to suck up and down on him and he held on to my hair. he was breathing heavy and let out another low groan as i felt him release as well. i lifted my head and he laughed. "best first day ever" he said and i laughed as we put back on our clothes. we got out of the car and started walked side by side but didn't say a word. my friends were texting me where i was and i responded another friend took me out to lunch.

we got inside and he whispered something to me. "thank you" he then ran to his friends as i started walking to my locker. i stayed by my locker for a little til i went to look for my friends. "hey are you y/n?" a girl came up to me with lexi. "uh yeah that's me" i smiled. "you have a thing with joey right?" she asked and i shrugged. he pointed towards joey and i looked to see something that hurt me. joey was kissing a girl.

----------