2

y/ns pov:
it's been two weeks and joeys hasn't texted me. do you think he just used me? what if his mom found out? "y/n we have to go!" my mom yelled. i sighed and grabbed my phone. i walked dow the stairs and outside to the car. "you've been really quiet" my mom started the car. "just..tired lately" i looked out the window. "is it because of your father?" "god no! he can rot in hell" i said. "you don't mean that sweetie" my mom patted my back. "mom, he hit you. he slapped me. i want nothing to do with with or see him anymore. glad he is in jail" "but he is still your father" she said and i gulped.

"he still loves you and i'm pretty sure he didn't mean to" "mom why are you backing him up?" i turn to her as we got to a red light. "he is abusive towards me and you. aren't you happy he is locked up?" i ask and she sighed. "i am. what i'm not happy with is that you seem like you don't know him anymore" "i don't. has never been there for me. not gonna be at my graduation. not gonna see me raise a family. nothing" my voice cracked. i forced back tears. i wasn't gonna allow my self to cry over someone that forgot about my existence. "i promise, after this month of work, we will go on vacation. skip school a few days. just me and you, okay?" my mom reassured me. "okay" i whispered and laid my head on her shoulder.

we got to the hospital and i sat in my moms office. she was out working and i don't know why, but i'm still waiting for joey to text me. i scoffed and gave up. i don't even know why i'm waiting for him anyway. i barley even knew him but i still had sex with him. "hey sweetie imma need your help" my mom entered her office. "what's up?" "floor 3, room 351" she gave me a clipboard and one of the computers. "okay i'll go" i said and grabbed one of the jackets. "hey y/n?" my mom said and i turned around. "thank you" she smiled and i did back. "of course" i said and left. i walked to the elevator and went to floor 3 and room 351. it's the same floor and the same room i had joey in.

"hello, my names miss y/l/n and i'll be...helping" i slowed down my talking to see joey. "oh hello again" jen said happy. "hello jen and joey" i said and joey eyed me up and down. "so what's the problem now?" i ask and grabbed the clipboard. "tell her joey" jen said and he chuckled. "i fell for you" joey smirked looking at me and making me blush and laugh. "joey! i'm so sorry for his behavior" "nope it's totally fine" i responded. "fine fine, i was on my skateboard and i tripped over this stump thing and think i broke my arm" he said and i wrote it down. i walk over to his arm and started feeling it to see if it felt broke. he flinched a few times. "is this the same arm you sprained?" i ask and looked up.

there was his beautiful eyes looking back at mine. he nodded and i looked back at his arm. a phone started to ring. "hello?" jen said. "what?!" she asked worried. "i'll be there right now" she said and hung up. "it seem like scotty does not know how to take care of your little brother. kashius threw up" he said. "is he gonna be okay?" joey asked. "yeah i'll be right back. it might take awhile" she said and left the room. joey got up and locked the door. he got back on the bed and i sighed. "sorry i didn't text you, i got my phone taken away" he said as i still examined his arm. "and that's why?" "she found condoms in my drawer and backpack" he said.

i looked at him and stopped what i was doing. "oh so your that type of boy in school" i asked smiling and he chuckled. "nah you just need protection sometimes" he smirked and i laughed. "it's fine if you didn't text back" i said. "yeah and...a lot has been going on. my mom wants to move schools for me and my sister and put me in counseling. i can't leave my friends and i don't need help" he smiled faded. i softly grabbed his face and kissed him. he kissed back immediately and put his working arm on my face. we pulled away and looked back at each other. "things will get better. i was that person before" i said and he nodded.

"your arm is broken but i'll get someone in here to fix it" i said. "i thought you were the doctor" he asked. "i'm like one but i don't know how to fix a broke arm bud" "damn that hurt" he said referring to me calling him bud. i laughed and a real doctor came in.

it has been a hour or two and jen still didn't come. she was probably helping scotty and which i'm guessing is her son. i walked back into the room and joey had a cast on. he looked down. "are you okay joey?" i ask and he looked up. "yeah" he said but i knew he was lying. "i just need to do a few other things" i said and he nodded looking down. i quietly locked the door and took off my coat. i walk up to joey and grabbed his face again, kissing him. he didn't see it coming. he kissed back and i started to kiss his neck. "what's all this for?" he asked as i massaged his thighs. "you look stressed. im gonna be the only one helping you" i said and he bit his lip. i played with his strings on his sweatpants while i kissed his neck but leaving no hickeys.

i slowly untied his pants and he groaned in frustration. i smirked and ran my hand over his growing bulge making him lean his head back. i moved he pants and boxers out of the way and stroked his length. his breathing grew heavier an heavier. "please do something" he begged and i looked at him and his eyes were dark. i got on my knees still looking at me and he looking back at me. i then looked away and wrapped my mouth around his length. he groaned quietly. i sucked up and down as me put his hand on the back of my head.

"i-is the door locked?" he stuttered. "mm-hh" i moaned against him and he rolled his head back again. "fuck y/n slow down i-i'm gonna-" i felt something warm to down my throat but i didn't stop. "please stop i can't take it" he begged but i didn't. he started to move but that didn't make me pulled away. he finally calmed down but was breathing heavy. "i'm gonna cum again mamas" he said and i looked up at him. i let out a moan and he rolled his eyes and head back, letting out an long quiet groan. i licked him clean and stood up. his eyes were closed and his head was still rolled back. "you okay?" i laughed and brought his head up. he laughed to and opened his eyes.

"i'm sorry you are having a rough time" i caressed his cheek and he smiled. "that made up everything" he said and i giggled. he stood up and pulled up his boxers and pants. "do you know what school you are going to?" i ask. "no not yet. it's one of the schools near the only park with the seesaw toy" he said. two high schools are near that school, i'm in one of those schools. "well you are done for today" i put on my jacket. he came up to me and whipped something off my face. "you had a little something right there" he pointed to his own face and i slapped his chest playfully. i grabbed my stuff and we both left the room.

"thank you so much" jen said and i nodded. "anytime" i said and him and joey left. he looked back at me and winked. i bit my lip and walked back to the office. i got on my phone waiting for
my mom when i got a instagram notification.

@joeybirlem liked your post
@joeybirlem followed you

"you should come over sometime ;)" *** *** **

did he just give me his address? i'll swing by sometime.