7

so for now on, avani won't be the friend of andrea and y/n. i'm just changing it so the nice friends new name is enya. sorry bout that!

-------

y/ns pov:

"what's playing in the back?" i look up to the camera as joey asked that question. i was now in my room and calling on my computer with him. "princess and the frog" i responded and he laughed. "a kid show?" he kept laughing and i pouted. "it's a really good movie! don't make fun of me!" i responded and looked at him still laughing at me. "alright alright i'll stop" his laughs got weaker and weaker that he stopped laughing. "i'm more of a mulan fan" he said and got on his phone. "yeah, that's a good movie to" i sighed and got up. i walked to my tv to turn down the volume. i turn around and joey was smiling at his phone, texting.

he bit his lip to whatever was on his phone and i furrowed my eyebrows. my phone then buzzed on the bed so i walked back to see it was enya.

Enya☀️

"do you want to come over?
andrea is over" -enya

"i thought she was busy"-y/n

"she over because her
parents fought again.
but i think she is doing better.
she is texting a boy ;)" -enya

-----

"sorry, i need to take this" i look at the computer screen and joey was talking to me. "alright" i said and he muted him self.

-----

Enya☀️

"now she is on a call with him!
she won't tell me who though.
she is in a different
room talking now :(" -enya

"she can revive so easy.
that's andrea😙" -y/n

"haha yep!😆" -enya

-------

i turned off my phone and looked at joey walking around the room talking. he looked at me through the computer and i waved. i ended the call and shut my computer. andrea is always the one friend in the group needs reassurance when she is in a bad mood but never gives comfort to other people, well, sometimes to me and enya. the littlest things can cheer her up so fast, but it has to be a boy. "y/n! i'm back!" i heard my mom yell so i got up and walked out of my room. i looked down the balcony to see her setting her things on the kitchen but also with food. i ran down the stairs and jumped on the table grabbing the food.

"i knew you were hungry" she laughed and pulled out the food and started to eat. "how...mm was your date?" i tried saying while eating. "it's was really great! we already made plans on going to another" she said. "must be serious" i replied and got up from the table to grab a water. "have you talked to your dad yet?" she asked. "no, i forgot" i said calm.

mostly when my dad gets brought up i freak but i'm trying to be calmer. "well he is out of jail now and is back living with your step mom willow. she is about to have her 4th baby to" she said. "good for those two" i said. we sat in silence for a little while. it felt different when dad was brought into the conversation. we were always quiet when it came to him. "alright, hurry and clean your food up. i'm heading to bed and so should you" she said and kissed my head. "when i'm done!" i yelled out and she agreed.

-----

"come on tell me who it is!" i look up from my phone to see andrea and enya talking. "ill never tell!" andrea said and i kept waking to them. "y/n, try to convince andrea to tell us who she is talking to!" enya said and i looked up from my phone. "i just say wait. she'll tell us some other time" i said looking back down at my phone. "you party pooper! andrea come on!" "i'm sorry but i won't tell!" i then heard joeys voice so i slightly look up to see him with a group of friends walking. he looked this direction and smirked. not at me though. i turn my head to see andrea smirking as well but it went away as enya kept asking.

i get it now.