06

☽︎
She's The
Broom Lady

He dragged me like I was just a light object. Damn, yung paa ko! Last night a Grim Woldeon dragged me and now a silver haired vampire is dragging me towards the men's restroom. ‘Nice!’ I said sarcastically in my head.

Students are looking at us, some are shocked, some are laughing and some are just not surprised like it's a normal scenario here in the academy.

He slammed the door and I was about to apologize again but he glared at me so just kept my mouth shut. The way he glared at me makes me want to shrivel up and die. I have a feeling that we wouldn't get along, well we are already not getting along.

Then suddenly he started to take off his uniform. He slowly unbottoned his shirt revealing his perfectly defined abs and his perfect torso. It looked like his body was carved by angels. I hate it. I hate the fact that he's good looking but he's an asshole!

I looked away but he forced me to look at his chest covered with lemonade. I'll admit he's handsome, a handsome devil.

What the fvck is going on?

“Look at what you've done to me. Its your first day here and you already caused trouble, you spilled your lemonade all over my body and ruined my brand new uniform. You need to clean it, now!” Then he stared intensely into my eyes.

I'm sweating a lot, my hands are trembling and I'm in a very awkward situation right now. Who wouldn't be scared and anxious? When you're with a vampire in a men's restroom!

“Are you going to just look at me and stay in this men's restroom for an hour? Or are you going to clean the mess you've made?”

“I d-don't h-have anything to clean it.” I'm stuttering right in front him and he gave me that death glare again. Why am I stuttering? Where's the strong warrior Hyacinth Red Lavoisier?

He leaned closer to me, making me feel like I'm cornered. We are only a few inches apart now and I can feel him breathing. At that moment, it felt like the world stop revolving and everything is just frozen in time.

When I look into his eyes, it felt like I was being sucked into a black hole and when he whispered into my ear, his words felt like the cold breeze from the Antarctic.

“Then lick it!”

My eyes widened in shock and those three words send shivers to my spine. I am not going to lick his chest! Nakakainis siya sobra, I pushed him away.

“Are you out of your mind?”

“You're the one who made this mess, I don't like the smell of lemonade and I don't like humans!”

This guy is a clean freak! Suddenly I realized that I have a blue handkerchief inside my pocket. Sinabihan ko siya na h'wag na siyang magreklamo dahil may pamunas na ako.

I dipped my handkerchief in the water and started wiping off the lemonade that's on his chest.

“Do it faster, the class starts in 10 minutes. Surely you don't want to be late.”

“I'm doing this as fast as I can! Ako nalang maglalaba sa uniform mo and sorry again.”

“You're right, ikaw naman talaga maglalaba. It better not smell like lemonade once you give it back to me tomorrow.” Ibinato niya sa akin yung uniform niya.

The bell rang, may kinuha siyang black jacket sa loob ng bag niya at sinuot niya ito. He glanced at me and then suddenly disappeared. I remembered that he's not an ordinary human being, he's a vampire.