23

☽︎
Headmaster of Each Houses

“Chaos look!” I said as I pointed at the words on the last page of the book. Chaos looked at me with his eyebrows knitted.

“Blanko yung page Hyacinth. Okay ka lang ba? Baka need mo lang magpahinga at siguro nami-miss mo lang si Jack,” wika ni Chaos. I pinched his ears and he frowned.

“There are words Chaos! Written in blood!” sinabi ko sa kanya ulit. I was really trying hard to make him see it pero ako lang siguro ang nakakakita. I was really hoping that maybe he recognized the handwriting.

Chaos picked up the book and put it back into my bag. I gave him a confused look.

“Be honest with me Hyacinth, why are you doing all of this? Alam ko na gusto mo malaman ang nakaraan mo and everything but I know deep down may iba ka pa na rason.”

The ticking of the clock grew louder and I blink a few times. May iba pa ba ako na rason?

But before I could even utter a word may narinig ako na ingay na galing sa kusina. It sounded like a glass breaking. Bumalik agad si Chaos sa kanyang cat form, it would be really dangerous if someone finds out about him.

Nagmadali ako na pumunta sa kusina but when I arrived, nobody was there. The only thing left was a shattered glass all over the floor. Hindi naman siguro si Jack yung pumasok dito...

Jack...

Damn, he was avoiding me and I don't really know what to do. I tried making him talk about his problems thinking that it would make him feel better but I just ended up making things worse.

Chaos looked at me, he was still in his cat form. I remembered that the spirit guide and the user has a strong connection, I can talk to him without uttering a word. Our minds linked.

“Hyacinth, do you want to learn more about the headmasters in each houses?” biglang tanong sa akin ni Chaos through telepathy. “We can go to the academy. It will be a refreshing experience for you.”

I nodded.

𖦹

The students of Cresent Bloodshire Academy can still enter this establishment kahit na walang pasukan, like during weekends. Marami kasi ang mas gusto na gawin ang kanilang mga schoolworks dito kaysa sa bahay para mas makapag focus sila.

I am now carrying Chaos in my arms, just like how you hold a normal cat. I suddenly saw Colieen Belle Beaumont, or just Colieen for short. With a smile on her face she started sprinting towards me.

“Hey! I'm glad to see you here Hyacinth at ang cute ni Chaos oh!” she said cheerfully while giving Chaos a pat on the head. “Bakit ka nga pala nandito?” she added.

“Oh, I'm just trying to learn about the headmasters in every houses. It's just for fun.”

It was like there were stars in her eyes noong sinabi ko yung word na headmasters.

“Oh my shimmering stars! I would love to teach you about it! Tara,” she reached out for my hand and led me to a room. Muntik ko na nga makalimutan yung aso ni Colieen, the dog was barking at Chaos again.

Napaface-palm nalang ako at natawa si Colieen. I know this is going to be a long day...

𖦹