14

☽︎
Meeting the Howlers Clan

“I don't think you'd want to listen to me. Just take a break for a while, you might judge me for what I've done in the past.”

“I won't,” sabi ko sa kanya at ngumiti ako. I just want to ensure him that I won't judge him about the things that he has done.

Ang hirap kasi dito sa mundo, isang pagkakamali mo lang napapansin nila agad pero yung mga mabuti mong nagawa hindi. Why can't they notice that we are trying our best to be good? One wrong move and you'll suddenly become the villain.

“I grew up in an orphanage. My mother abandoned me when I was a baby, see kahit na nga yung ina ko ayaw sa akin. Nobody liked me,” he said as he stared deeply into my eyes. He must have been through a lot.

“Then I can be your nobody, Chaos.”

“You are only doing this because you feel pity. Well, I don't need it. Luckily, someone adopted me and I thought it would be the end of my pain and misery pero hindi pala, nagkamali lang ako. I was treated like fvcking Cinderella but you know what? Walang fairy godmother na dumating para tulungan ako.” He said with in a resentful voice and then there was this deafening silence.

“Whenever my so called father would get drunk, he would hurt me. There was this one time he threw a bottle and it hit my head, it was bleeding so bad.”

Why do I feel like I'm the one who experienced it?

Why do I feel like I know him?

Siguro dahil siya ang spirit guide ko but there are still a lot of questions that haven't been answered.

“I don't know why they adopted me in the first place if they are only going to hurt me...”

I can feel the sadness and pain in every word that he says. He clenched his fist and at that moment, I already knew that he was too hurt to finish his sentence. I have a feeling that there's more that he hasn't told me and I guess he couldn't bare it tell it all.

Was fate really that cruel to him?

He is a man with broken wings and dreams,
He is still stuck in the past and his broken heart screams,

“I have to go. I don't like wasting my time here. I'll slowly open up for you but for now, my doors will be closed Hyacinth.”

All I ever wanted was for someone to stay,
But all they do is walk away,

Meanwhile, pain and misery
They stayed and kept on killing me

He suddenly disappeared leaving only a black rose. Wait, black?! That's unusual well, he is also unusual. I picked it up because it was on the floor where Chaos was standing before he disappeared.

I guess I'll just understand him for now, hindi naman kasi madaling mag open up. I can also see in his eyes that he is still hurting. He's still haunted by his past but I know that sooner or later he will tell me everything.

I sighed. Maraming nangyari ngayon and I still couldn't believe that I already have a spirit guide. A weird cursed spirit guide to be exact. The nurse came in and checked if I was okay, she advice that I should just get some rest. Malapit na pala matapos ang last class ko. The school nurse smiled at me and she left the room.

Why did I have to collapse and have some weird dream?

Biglang bumalik si Jack na may dalang maraming snacks. Hindi naman ako gutom pero parang halos bilihin na niya lahat ng mga snacks dito sa school. He suddenly opened one of the biscuits that he bought.