21

☽︎
Puzzle Pieces

Jack is slowly drifting away from me, I sighed. He must be going through a lot right now and I should just give him some space.

Some time to be alone.

I thought that if he tells me what happened it would make him feel a little bit better but I guess it made things more complicated between us now. It seemed to me that our friendship is like a beautiful portrait but the the both of us tore it down.

Why are you so cruel to me fate?

I wanted to go back to the room and apologize to Jack but I guess it's better to just leave him alone for a while.

Suddenly I have this odd feeling that someone is watching me from afar. Sino na naman to? I looked around, maybe it's Chaos but he doesn't give me this odd feeling, this cold and piercing stare...

Oh shit!

“Had a love quarrel with lover boy?” he said in his usual cold voice.

It's the one and only Draven Vienzolo the vampire who dragged me into the restroom, the vampire who gives me the creeps and the vampire who plays a familiar melody.

A melody that feels like home...

A melody that makes me feel that I'm not alone...

“You scared the shit out of me! It's not a love quarrel and he is not lover boy!” I said feeling a little bit annoyed. Jack needs some time alone and now this stupid silver haired vampire is popping out of nowhere!

“Umm... Can I ask you something?” I inquired.

“You are already asking,” he said in his usual monotone voice.

I rolled my eyes at him.

“I remembered the letter in the envelope that was given to me by the guy who has a hair like Albert Einstein. In the letter it said ‘You've been accepted in Cresent Bloodshire Academy! Where wolves, vampires and humans are together in harmony.”

I looked at him and his eyes are like telling me to continue.

“Bakit hindi nila sinabi na may mga students na pwedeng gumamit ng magic?” I asked. I guess there are still more mysteries here in Cresent Bloodshire Academy. He just stopped for a moment at stared at me.

“I guess they don't want something to happen again. Something that has happened years ago. Hyacinth, some questions are better left unanswered,”  wika ni Draven.

Some questions are better left unanswered but Draven, I want the truth. I hate those sugar coated lies.

The truth hurts but lies can kill.

“Are you following me Draven?” tanong ko sa kanya.

“No,” he replied shortly. “By the way, I just want to remind you to come back to the classroom after the things you want to do. Sir Wallace doesn't like it when his students aren't complete when he dismisses the class.”

I nodded and he disappeared.

I continued walking towards the library. I guess luck is on my side today, kasi nakita ko si Finn naka-upo sa desk habang hawak-hawak ang isang libro kasama ang isang babae.

They seem pretty close, just like me and Jack.

“Hi Finn and...” I couldn't continue my sentence because I don't know that girl's name.

“Lucy Haste!” she said then she smiled. If Colieen was here I'm sure that they would get along. They give off the same vibes.

“Oh, are you Finn's girlfriend?” I asked and her cheeks turned bright red. I couldn't help but smile, kitang-kita ko na may gusto siya kay Finn.