17

☽︎
Ghost From The Past (Part 2)

CHAOS' POV

When I opened the door, I saw her lying on the floor. I nervously went closer to her body, her room was a mess I didn't expect it to be messy because she's a clean freak.

“Savannah! Hey, fvck! Wake up, are you playing a prank on me?” I said while trying to stop my tears from falling. My heart feels so heavy. I'm not going to lose her!

“Savannah! Damn it! I'm going to confess my undying love for you and you're just going to lay down on the floor?! Come on open your eyes!” I tried shaking her body.

Her skin was paler than usual and I couldn't hear any heartbeats. Fvck! I cursed over and over again.

Why am I so unlucky?

Did I just live for life to torture me?

Why does everything seems to be falling apart when I thought everything is okay?

Her parents rushed to the room, they probably heard me screaming Savannah's name. I can see the shocked and sadness in their eyes.

At that moment, I couldn't stop my tears from falling anymore. I feel like I'm a wreck, she's the flower that I want to touch but it seems like it's too late now, she is slowly withering.

Savannah, don't leave me.

They took her to the hospital, I just couldn't believe everything that is happening right now. Ang bilis ng mga pangyayari, parang kahapon ko lang siya nakilala tapos ngayon.... Fvck!

I feel like I'm Superman but she's my kryptonite. My heart is tormented and I'm feeling hopeless. I probably looked like a deflated balloon.

Nasa labas ako ng hospital, pacing back and forth. I feel so restless and nervous, okay lang ba kaya si Savannah?

All those hours and minutes that I've spent there, I couldn't just stop thinking about her. It felt like an eternity when I was waiting outside.

Then suddenly, I heard my phone rang... It was Savannah's parents.

“J-Jiro, si S-Savannah....”

I dropped my phone because I can hear her mother crying. The phone was still on the ground and it's on loudspeaker.

“Savannah is gone.”

Those words, I can't accept it... This is just a nightmare and I hope that I can wake up soon.

“No!” I screamed. “Why does the universe want to tear us apart?”

I didn't want her to go, I'll do everything for her to come back to me even if it means destroying myself.

I went to the Deep Mystical forest, I've heard about summoning the Dark Entity and it will give you what you need.... but I know that everything has a price.

Maybe he will ask for my soul or anything that pleases him.

“I summon the Dark Entity,
So that a wish will be granted to me,
Now rise and show yourself,
I'll give you anything if you're going to help.”

He suddenly appeared right in front of me. He looks frightening even his presence screams death and he gives off a dark aura.

He was holding a book, his voice is so deep and you can't really see his face because mask that he's wearing. I can feel his dark and ominous power.