Chapter Six | Limousine

"How long were you standing there?" Tom asked.

I looked past Tom and at Harrison, who seemed to enjoy his best friend and boss being put in his place, "Long enough Holland, long enough."

I walked past Tom and brushed him off, hoping to let him know that he wasn't worth anything to anyone, especially to me. 

Harrison smirked at me as I walked towards the car and he opened the door for me. I patted his broad shoulder and combed a stray hair in place. I tapped his jawline lightly and smiled, "That's much better isn't it Haz?"

He chuckled lightly knowing exactly what I was up to, "Much much better Y/n, thank you." I winked at him and got into the car, Haz got in right after me, "You are such a minx."

I laughed, "Only when I want to be and what more of a perfect time than in front of my awful husband."

Harrison's face dropped the slightest bit, "You know he's not as bad if you get to know him."

I scoffed, "I'm quite sure he's tolerable when you know him well but-," I turn my head to face Harrison, "-what makes you think I want to know him?"

He gulped slightly and nodded, "Understandable."

Harry and Sam opened the opposite door Harrison and I came in from and sat down. As the car was a limousine, we were all able to spread out and have our personal space. 

"So Y/n, how are you finding it here?" Harry asked me.

I shrugged, "It's awful to say the least." All the boy's shoulders slumped and frowns overtook their faces.

I smiled slightly, "But you guys make it much more bearable than if it were just Holland and I."

Their shoulders returned to their straight postures and smiles appeared on all their faces, all except one. Harrison looked like he got caught.

"What's wrong Haz?" I asked.

He sighed as he looked at his phone, "Tom requested that I meet him outside of a bit, won't take long lads." He opened the car door and got out, closing it gently behind him. 

I whipped my head to Harry and Sam who didn't seem fazed at all, it's like they didn't even seem to notice what happened.

"So, Y/n, why do you call Tom our last name?" Sam asked.

"Cause it gets confusing." Harry added.

I smiled ever so slightly and let out a small laugh, "I call him by his last name because I don't have enough respect for him to call him his first name.

Sam frowned, "But he calls you by your name."

"Yes he does, but only because he doesn't have the same morals I do. You can tell he has respect for someone because he has decided to call them by a nickname, it shows that he is close to them and they hold a dear place in his heart."

The twins frowned in confusion.

"For example, Harrison. They're best friends, do everything side by side, which indicates that he must mean a lot to him, therefore the nickname Haz."

"Ohhhhhhhh." The twins said at the same time. 

"That makes a lot of sense." Sam admitted.

"See," Harry nudged his brother, "I told you she was smart."

I rolled my eyes but smiled, "All you Hollands are the same."

Harry's head whipped to me and frowned, "Hey! Take that back, you know that's not true."