chapter 3

iwoai 

Oikawa pov

Yahoo I'm Toru Oikawa. I'm 18 years old. My soulmate tattoo is on my left thigh. My soulmate means the world to me and the only person who sees it is my mother. My soulmate quote is A king always has his Queen back. Does words make me feel so special to know that someone will always be by my side. When I feel lonely I look at the tattoo and remember that someone is waiting for me. People call me self-absorbed and selfish but it mask to protect myself from the hate of being famous. But this person makes me feel so happy and I wasn't even met them. To know what someone was made to make me feel safe and loved. I remember when I was 5 years old I was looking at some butterflies in the garden in the middle of the spring. I felt my thigh tingle. I went to the bathroom and saw a tiara with the letter H. I went running to my mom to tell her. "Mommy I got my soulmate tattoo," I said jumping up and down. "Let me see your tattoo Toru." my mother said. So I show her and she smiles and hugs me. "I'm so happy you will have a caring king to take care of my beautiful soon to be queen son, I'm so thankful to have you as my baby Toru." I cried that day because of my mother's words. I can't wait to meet my future husband and my king. I'm one of the 12 queens destined to be with one of the kings.

I woke up to suga knock on my door to get ready for our run. After the run, I go shower and get ready for school and eat breakfast. So I share the grey tesla with Tendou, Suna, Atsumu. We get into our car and of course, I and my bestie Atsumu start to play music it blackpink. So you know what all of us are in a band well. I'm the only vocalist in the car because Atsumu and Tendou and suna are rappers. Our car is a concert every time we drive together. We go to Starbuck every day because we are basic white bitchs. After coffee, we arrive at the school and of course, the media is there waiting for us. Suga made the rule if the media was around we had to wear our sunglasses. Security had to escort us inside the school because of the media when you have been a band for a couple of years you get used to the media but it doesn't mean it not annoying but I love seeing our fans. So we get inside the school and Sugamama counts us when we go to the office for our classes. We get to the office and see these cute ass boys so of course, I whisper to my best friend who the cutest in my opinion. "Tsumu, I think the boy with the jean jacket is the cutest," I said to Atsumu. "I think the boy with the mask is the cutest," he responded. "You have weird taste besties," I said and Atsumu punched me. I see akaashi looking at us weird. We just laugh and see that the boys are going to show us around the school so we don't listen to what the principal was saying. The cute guys started the tour and the cute boy kept looking at me so of course, I flirted with him. "Hello, I'm Hajime Iwaizuimi. I'm a third-year at haikyuu, nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "Hello I'm Toru Oikawa and I'm in my third year and it is a pleasure to meet you too," I said and smiled back. "What's your first class Oikawa mine is Math," he asked me. "My first class is history." As I said that the bell rings. "Well, I have to get to classes bye iwa chan see you later." I walk to suga because we have the same classes.

Iwaizuimi Pov

Hello, I'm Hajime Iwaizuimi. I'm in my third year at Haikyuu. My soulmate tattoo is the right thigh and it is crowned with the initial TO. My soulmate quote is I am his Queen he's my king together we built an empire. My soulmate has so much trust in me and makes me feel so proud and powerful. I know in the future I have someone who believes and supports me will be my side. He is going to help me be a successful person in life because going to believe and support me. This person will have all my love and attention because I have all their trust that matters to me. I remember when I got my tattoo I was at the ocean when the sunrise was rising my thigh tingle. I saw this crown be formed in my thigh. I told myself I will find this person and make them my wife and mother of my children. I'm one of the kings and my soulmate is one of the queens. We are one of the royal couples. I'm so proud to be destined to be with a beautiful person that I will meet someday.

I wake up to Daichi wake up Kageyama so I stretch and I go take my morning shower. I get ready for school and go to the dining table for breakfast with everyone. We were informed that we have a meeting with our model for our share company. I hate going to meetings so boring to me since my company is a boxing company. I know nothing of fashion and modeling so I take care of the money side more than the promoting part. So I share a car with Daichi, Asahi, and Kageyama. It is a 2020 Lexus LC Hybrid red. We got in the car and drove to school before the fangirl got there and we had to come in earlier because Kageyama's dad wanted us to show us the new kid around the school. I got to the school and put on our sunglasses so nobody talked to us. We enter the school and go to the office and Tobio dad explains to us how we're going to give the tour of the school then a group of beautiful boys walks in but one brunette catches my eye. He talked to his friend and laughed making him more beautiful. Daichi dragged me since we started the tour. "Wow I don't know the iwazumi can stare at someone who caught the cold-hearted king's heart." said sakusa with sarcasm in his tone as he walks past me. Well, the rest just laugh. "Just go talk to him iwazuimi san," said tobio chan. I went up to him and introduced myself. "Hello, I'm Hajime Iwaizuimi. I'm a third-year at haikyuu, nice to meet you," I said with a smile. "Hello I'm Toru Oikawa and I'm in my third year and it is a pleasure to meet you too." he smiled and I swear the world will stop. "What's your first class Oikawa mine is Math," I ask for his first classes. "My first class is history." as he responded to the bell ring which I need to go to class. "Well I have to get to classes bye iwa chan see you later," he said that he walked to one of his friends with white hair. The minute he said that my heart skipped a beat. What this feeling I'm having.