Introductions

Lauren
___________

hi my name is Lauren London. I'm 5'2 and I'm an actress. My bestfriend is also an actress and her name is Hayden Panettiere she's like a sister to me. I'm half jewish and half black. My birthday is in December. I'm 5'2. I'm single with no children living on the west coast. Los Angeles to be exact. I only date white guys cuz it's all I'm attracted to. I'm looking for a partner to share my life with and to grow with. I have a huge crush on the actor Ryan Paevey who I have known since I've started my acting career back in 2015 and I have been love with him since then.

Ryan
____________

hey I'm Ryan Paevey. I'm single with no children. I'm an actor. I love biracial women. I have a huge crush on lauren london who I have known since she's started her acting career which has been since 2015. She's so beautiful smart sweet and kind. My kinda girl. I'm in love with her and gonna make her mine...

Hayden
______________

hello I'm Hayden Panettiere. I'm from upstate New York but was raised in Los Angeles. I'm an actress I'm 5'1 and Lauren's bestfriend. We met back in 2015 when she was just staring out in the acting industry and when we did the movie I love you Beth Cooper and we been bestfriends ever since and that's how I met Ryan was through her he became like a brother to me & still is. I'm so happy for them.

Sarunas
_______________

what's up I'm Sarunas Jackson. I'm 6'8 and I'm from Philadelphia but was raised in Los Angeles with my older brother. I'm half Panamanian half Black and I've been acting since 2017. I have a girlfriend but I'm not really feeling our relationship though. I'm currently acting on a show called Games People Play with my favorite actress Lauren London who I have a huge crush on but she's dating a white boy name Ryan Paevey who I never heard of before and who's on the show but I'm going leave my girlfriend and make Lauren mine!

****FYI*****
I changed some details about Lauren in this book like she won't have any kids in this book and a few other details other then that I hope you all enjoy reading my book.