🍆Three 🍆

Lauren POV

Today we are shooting the episode The Wraths of Grapes. While on set we started fooling around in between the scenes we decided to fuck on the bar in basement of the house we were shooting the scene in. I was wearing a crop top with a long knit black long skirt and my hair in a bun with jewelry and heels on. We started kissing I unzipped his jeans pulling them and his boxers down to the floor, he then went up my skirt and pulled my thongs and my skirt down to my the floor then he sat me on the bar and inserted himself inside of me and starts to slide in and out of my kitty as we started fucking in the dark we made sure we weren't being to loud while fucking but he was feeling so damn good I had to bite my lip so noone on set would hear us. As we were having sex Ryan was kissing me on my neck as I held my head back and I told him mark your territory baby I'm yours fuck then he said I love you baby girl and he laid me on the bar and started eating my kitty them he went inside my kitty and started to slide in and out of me it felt so good he bent over and he started kissing me on the lips as he was sliding in and out of me he felt so good damn he knows how to fuck and I was loving every minute of it too.

Lauren & Ryan having sex
this is how they was fucking on the bar (don't mind these two I'm just showing how Lauren & Ryan would be having sex on the bar)

Them fucking L: give it to me R: fuck this pussy feels so damn good L: shit baby boy I love this dick R: fuck I love giving it to you L: ahhhhh ryan say you love this pussy babyR: I love your beautiful pussy fuck your making me hard baby girlL: I ...

Them fucking
L: give it to me
R: fuck this pussy feels so damn good
L: shit baby boy I love this dick
R: fuck I love giving it to you
L: ahhhhh ryan say you love this pussy baby
R: I love your beautiful pussy fuck your making me hard baby girl
L: I love you daddy
R: I love you too boogie fuck me

After we were done fucking we got redressed and we went upstairs to were the cameras were set up & the director of the show was at from the basement and Ryan sat behind the camera was watching my scene with Sarunas then at the end of the scene was me and Ryan scene we were kissing and basically having sex what I don't like about our scene because of how my character Vanessa is she uses Ryan's character Bryce to get back at her cheating husband Marques but I know it's only for the show because I would never ever hurt or use Ryan's anyway I love him too much to ever hurt him. Sarunas was watching us and he was getting mad asf but idgaf maybe now he will leave me tf alone. I heard rumors on set that he is feeling me and want me and is jealous of Ryan but idc I don't want him plus me and Ryan are together in a relationship and live together but he nor anyone else on the show knows that Ryan and I are in a relationship because Ryan and I keep our relationship private only people who know about our relationship is my bestfriend Hayden my family and Ryan's family because people would rather see me with a black man then a white man because they think I'm just black but I'm not I'm biracial I'm half black half Jewish of white decent but I also love only white men I was never into black men like ever. After we were done with the entire scene I went to my trailer and changed out the dress that I was in for the scene and changed into another cute casual dress.

Lauren's cute outfit

After I changed Ryan came into my trailer and we kissed he said babe I got go to run some errands so I said okay baby I'm going to go home and he said okay baby he said I love you and I said love you too

After I changed Ryan came into my trailer and we kissed he said babe I got go to run some errands so I said okay baby I'm going to go home and he said okay baby he said I love you and I said love you too. Then we left I went home. I got on twitter and I tweeted that I'm so happy in my life that's when my bestfriend Hayden responded I'm so happy for you sister I love you! I responded by thanking her and I said I love you to sis. She said I'm coming by tomorrow if your not working on the show and I said that's fine I'm off tomorrow anyway sis. She said ok I then said I said cake and she said pie that's our girl code.