👰🏽‍♀️Seven 👰🏽‍♀️

Lauren POV:
Ryan I got married and my bestfriend Hayden was their to help celebrate our day I'm also healed from the surgery the day before we went home and I changed into regular clothing & we all continued to celebrating we ate and drank champagne and Hayden was still with us and we were just relaxing so we were out in the back yard talking.

Lauren's outfit

Then as the evening ended Hayden left & went home and Ryan & I decided to make love all night long I love making him smile and hearing him moan saying he loves my pussy and I told him I love riding his dick! The sex is amazing ever time we do it

Then as the evening ended Hayden left & went home and Ryan & I decided to make love all night long I love making him smile and hearing him moan saying he loves my pussy and I told him I love riding his dick! The sex is amazing ever time we do it. We're in bed fucking and he's getting hard I can feel it damn he knows how to fuck me I really love him especially the amazing sex we have he knows how to rock my world.
Their passion sex
L: ahhhhhh baby right there hit my g spot fuck
R: fuck baby girl shit this pussy feels so good
L: ahhh baby tell me this pussy is yours daddy
R: this pussy is mine just like my dick is yours fuck boogie
L: give it to mama shit this dick feels so good daddy I think I'm about to cum
R: please baby cum shit I'm ready babe
L: fuck we kissed then we went to sleep.

Ryan POV

My wifey & I just made love and she always gets me excited I'm so glad she's mine I love her so much and I can't see myself with someone else she's so beautiful I see why other guys wanna hit up on her but she's mine and always will be the way she makes love to me is out of this world can't no other man make her feel how I make her feel she so gorgeous we're a perfect match she's beautiful smart courageous and a beautiful spirit. I'm glad I married her cuz I don't want no one else she stole my heart when I first met her and makes me so happy.