💍Five 💍

Lauren POV:

After coming home from the jewelry store and a few other stores a couple bags with my bestie Hayden who had to leave and go to the hospital to visit her mother. I came home and saw Ryan and smiled I walked up to him and kissed him and he said hey baby and I said hi handsome he said said what's up baby girl and I said well I have a surprise for you I went into my purse and pulled out the box with the ring and I gave it to him and told him to open it up he did and I got down on one knee and started to propose to him.

Lauren coming home from shopping

Lauren's proposal to Ryan

Ryan I love you with all of my heart and soul. I know a woman proposing is different but you know I am different I loved you from the moment we first met and I always will you stole my heart and protected it and I truly appreciate it. I don't want anyone but you, you bring so much joy and happiness into my life and are the only man that I think about day in and day out so what I'm asking is will you be my husband and will you marry me baby? He paused for a second and smiled and cried then yes definitely baby girl I love you Boogie! I got up and said I love you too baby I put the ring on his finger then he asked me to be his wife. I definitely said yes. I didn't know he bought me an engagement ring either he had it in his pocket and then he took it out of his pocket and placed it on my finger. We kissed and then watched tv the rest of the day. I then went to my twitter and tweeted that I just got engaged and that I'm so happy in my life with my handsome fiancé. Then Hayden texted me this news report from People Magazine to my phone.

****News Report****
Lauren London and Ryan Paevey are expecting their first child together. The happy couple are engaged to be married and according so inside sources they are super happy about Lauren's pregnancy.

Lauren London is pregnant with Ryan Paevey's child

Lauren London is pregnant with Ryan Paevey's child. This will be the first pregnancy for the couple. We are sending our congratulations to the happy couple!

This is bullshit I'm not pregnant! I got on my twitter to clarify that I'm not pregnant! I don't even want children.

Lauren's tweet

I'm pissed about this shit I'm really am even Ryan is cuz we agreed that we won't have any kids and the media so damn nosey and want to make up lies

Ryan's POV:

So Lauren showed me the article and I got pissed cuz it wasn't true. We don't even want any kids. So she said she to me maybe I should get my tubes tied so we don't have to wear a condom and I don't have to keep taking pills and I said that's a great idea. She said I'll call in 10 mins to schedule an appointment. I said do you want me to go when you do & she said yeah that would be nice and I said ok baby I will.