river phoenix

———————————————————imagine river seeing you with another guy———————————————————it had been a month since you and river broke up and you was finally moving on you was currently speaking to a guy named sam "hey y/n" he wrapped his arm around your sh...

———————————————————
imagine river seeing you with another guy
———————————————————
it had been a month since you and river broke up and you was finally moving on you was currently speaking to a guy named sam "hey y/n" he wrapped his arm around your shoulder "hey sam" you smiled at him but you didn't really like sam in that way, you still had feelings for river.

sam started ranting about his life but someone else caught your eye, sam turned to look after you stopped walking to look at the guy who was staring at you with an annoyed look "do you know that guy?" sam removed his arm then looked at you "yeah, actually" you told him seeing rivers handsome appearance that gave you butterflies every time you saw it "he looks annoyed, probably jealous of us" he winked "um i'll be right back"

you ran over to him causing him to look away "hey river" you stood next to where he was sitting "hi y/n" he looked up at you then pulled a slanted smile even the way he spoke made you nervous "so why was you staring at me? you looked a little jealous" you nudged him "me? jealous? never" he shook his head and you wiggled your eyebrows as he wasn't very convincing "okay fine, maybe a bit but that doesn't mean anything" he admitted "does that mean you still like me?" you dragged on the last word "no" he proudly lied "okay maybe a little" he mumbled making you blush from his words.