chris chambers

———————————————————imagine chris watching teddy try to flirt with you ———————————————————"you know y/n your a lot hotter than i expected" teddy carried on flirting with you which felt like forever "teddy! just cut it out she's clearly not into you...

———————————————————
imagine chris watching teddy try to flirt with you
———————————————————
"you know y/n your a lot hotter than i expected" teddy carried on flirting with you which felt like forever "teddy! just cut it out she's clearly not into you!" chris yelled walking over and wrapped his arm around your shoulders "whose not into me" teddy said "well y/n clearly isn't" gordie snickered from the corner of the treehouse "exactly" chris agreed "your just jealous because you love her" teddy said "oh y/n your so pretty" "i wish we could make out forever" "let's date" "i like you so much y/n, do you" teddy continued to mock chris until he had enough "come on y/n" i grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

"what was that all about?" you asked "teddys right ya know" he leaned against the ladder "i like you a lot i just never wanted to admit it because i didn't want you to hate me or end our friendship and i just-" you cut him off by smashing your lips against his leaving him shocked but started to kiss back you both pulled away out of breath "holy shit that was-""amazing" you finished his sentence "does that mean you like me back" he looked deep into your eyes "i guess it does" you smirked then kissed him again.