34- Bliss in Punta Cana

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

THE golden rays of the Caribbean sun danced through the curtains, gently nudging Curioss awake on the morning after her birthday celebration.  As she stretched lazily in bed, memories of the previous day flooded her mind like a vibrant tapestry woven with laughter, music, and love. Her heart swelled with gratitude for the perfect day she had experienced.

However, her blissful reverie was interrupted when she noticed a neatly folded note placed on the bedside table. Beside it lay a stack of bills, bound with a ribbon, and a single red rose. With a mix of curiosity and apprehension, Curioss reached for the note, unfolding it carefully.

"Hey Mama," it read in Saint's handwriting, "I hope you enjoyed every moment of your special day. Unfortunately, I got some business I needa take care of, but I've arranged a little something for you and the girls. Take this money and go buy whatever. Outside there's a personal driver to bring you around. I'll join you as soon as I can. All my love & some mo, Saint."

A bittersweet smile tugged at Curioss's lips. While she longed for Saint's presence, his thoughtful gesture warmed her heart. She wasted no time in sharing the news with her friends, who greeted the idea of a shopping adventure with squeals of delight.

"Girl I'm bouta find me a Caribbean nigga!" Reina shook her head and disappeared into her room.

"Don't be taking long innat bathroom girl," Curioss rolled her eyes which caused Monique and Mehki to erupt in laughter.

Curioss made her way into the bathroom and took care of her hygiene. Once done she came out wrapped in a soft pink towel, humming as she went through her bags, looking for an outfit for the day.

After a few minutes of searching Curioss settled on an outfit and began to get dressed.

Her effortless elegance, stands before a full-length mirror, her reflection adorned in a figure-hugging emerald green summer dress that accentuates her curves. The silky fabric drapes delicately around her frame, catching the light with every movement.

She accessorizes with statement earrings that sparkled, and her hair cascades down her back in loose waves, framing her radiant smile.

"Yall ready?" She asked the girls once she made her way towards the living room area.

"I'm ready as the fuck, I ain't been outside in a minute I might cry,"

Monique covered her mouth and laughed at Mehki's statement, "Girl..."

The girls gathered their essentials and made their way outside, where a sleek black car awaited them. With excitement bubbling in their chests, they climbed into the plush seats, ready for a day of pampering and exploration.