14- Life Problems

CHAPTER FOURTEEN 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

"Hello?" She answered.

"Where you at?" Curioss frozed when she heard his deep voice. She looked around for a brief second before answering, "Home."

"Lie again,"

Curioss rolled her eyes, "I'm home and where I am shouldn't concern you."

Saint chuckled and licked his lips, "Look behind you."

"Bitc-" She scowled once he hung up on her.

Curioss turned around and was surprised to see him standing across the street with this hands folded against his chest, leaned up against his car.

"This don't look like ya home to me," He eyed her.

Curioss blushed, embarrassed that she had been caught in a lie and that she missed him. After all, she couldn't lie to save her life.

Mehki dropped the pocket knife and grinned, "Hi big brother."

"Ain't shit good," He told his sister.

"Damn, you did that best?" Double raised an eyebrow at her.

Curioss sheepishly nodded, avoiding Saint's intense stare. "As you should, periodt sis," He faked a squeal and raised his hand for a high five.

Curioss laughed and slapped her hand against his.

"Why y'all fucked up dude's car?"

Mehki and Curioss both stayed quiet.
She wanted Mehki to inform her brother about what happened last night but she wasn't doing so, she knew about his temper and how he would react so she didn't blame her for not saying anything.

"Why you got a bruise on yo face?" He frowned, "And why the fuck you tryna hide it?" He looked down at her wrist and saw that she also had a bruise on it.

His sister had delicate skin, one touch would leave a mark.

Saint connect the dots together, and Double immediately came to realization.

"Why you ain't say nothing Ki?" Mehki hung her head low not answering Double's question. In his eyes Mehki was his sister; he and Saint had been boys since day one, his family was his.

Saint said nothing and quietly walked back towards his car and Double followed behind him while shaking his head. He knew what Saint was about to do and he would've done the same if a nigga laid his hands on Curioss.