3

Y/n's POV

"What are you doing here" Buck said walking over.

"I just wanted to talk to my favorite boy!"

"Your not supposed to be coming here Silvia"

"Buck, we both know that I don't care"

She then saw me. I was just staring at her.

"What's she doin' here?"

"You know I'm friends with Dal and Buck right?" I said confused.

She started to walk over to me, but Darry pushed her away from me. I looked at him and mouthed thank you. He nodded. Silvia looked at Dally.

"Dally, why are you hanging out with her!? And your going to let your friend push me!?"

I was sitting there awkwardly, while Darry and Buck exchanged looks.

"Silvia, you know me and y/n are friends. And yes he can push you all he wants for going near y/n."

"Why do you care about her? Last time I checked you said you would never date her! And if you did you said you would just use her! Gain her trust in the relationship, then r@pe her, remember!? Plus you said he didn't even like her as a friend!"

I looked at Dally trying not to cry. It took everything in me to hold back my tears. I looked at Darry who was walking over to Dally.

"Y/n, let me e-" he was cut off by Darry punching him square in the jaw.

"What the f*ck Darry! Y/n please let me explain!"

"Darry I'm going home."

Darry nodded and I left.

Dally's POV

Darry was about the say something when someone else knocked on the door. Buck walked over to the door and just stood there.

"Move" she said pushing Buck out of the way. He hit his hand on the door. "F*ck"

The girl walked toward us. I realized it was Silvia, my ex.

"Silvia?" Why was she here! She's going to say something and ruin my relationship with y/n!

"What are you doing here" Buck said walking over.

She smiled. "I just wanted to talk to my favorite boy!"

Buck rolled his eyes, I looked at y/n she was staring at Silvia. She looks adorable when she is mad at Silvia.

"Your not supposed to be here Silvia"

"Buck, we both know I don't care"

She looked around to see who was there. Her eyes landed on y/n. My heart started pounding, I really hope she doesn't hurt y/n.

"What's she doin' here?"

"You know I'm friends with Dal and Buck right?" Ouch she just called me a friend. I looked at Darry who seemed confused on her wording, he looked at me and shrugged. I'll just let that slide.

Silvia started walking over to y/n, but Darry pushed her so she couldn't touch y/n. She looked at Darry and mouthed thank you, Darry nodded. I looked at Silvia and she was staring at me.

"Dally, why are you hanging out with her?! And your going to let your friend push me!?"

"Silvia, you know me and y/n are friends. And yes he can push you all he wants for going near y/n."

"Why do you care about her? Last time I checked you said you would never date her! And if you did you said you would just use her! Gain her trust in the relationship, then r@pe her, remember!? Plus you said you barely liked her has a friend!"

Why the hell would she say that. I completely forgot about saying that! I actually like y/n, I said that to Silvia when we were dating! I looked at y/n, she was already looking at me. She looked like she wanted to cry.

"Y/n, let me e-" I was so focused, I didn't even realize Darry was walking over to me until he cut me off. He just punched in my jaw!

"What the f*ck Darry! Y/n please let me explain!"

She got up and looked at Darry. "Darry I'm going home"

Darry nodded and she left.

We all just stood there for a minute. Darry looked like he wanted to kill me. I finally spoke up.

"What the hell Silvia!!!"

She just stared at me with a smile on her face.

"Dallas, you shut your trap! This is why I didn't want you two dating!"

"Curtis! Let him explain! And trust me, he actually does like y/n"

I looked at Buck and mouthed thanks. I honestly feel like crying, but Dallas Winston doesn't cry, especially in front of people. Darry turned to me.

"Explain then"

"Ok. Basically when I said that, Silvia and I were dating. Y/n was hangin' out with us because Soda was busy. When Soda was done with whatever he was doing he came and got y/n. Silvia was mad because she thought I liked y/n more then her, but y'know me and y/n are best friends, or at least we were. I doubt she wants to be my friend and my girl anymore.. anyway. Silvia had asked if I would ever leave her for y/n, I told her no. She didn't believe me, that's why I said that. But I have one question. Silvia, when did I say that I didn't like having y/n as my friend??"

"You didn't. I made that part up."

Buck and I just stared at her. Darry never took his eyes off me.

"Look, I really do like y/n. She's always been my best friend and I've liked her more then a friend for almost a year now. Dating Silvia was like dating every other girl, but dating y/n. There's something different about her. Can you please explain it to her, she probably won't want to talk to me."

Darry looked at me in shock. That kind of confused me. I looked at Buck.

"Dal, you just said a bunch of touchy-feely sh!t. In front of other people. I'm used to it, but dam. I didn't know you liked her that much."

"Sh!t." I hate touchy-feely stuff. Now Darry is probably going to think that I'm going soft and I'm not as tough as I present myself.

Darry sighed. "I don't even know what to say. I'm not going to explain it to her, you have to. I'm going to go make sure she's ok."

I sighed and nodded. Then Darry left.