Chapter 1

(Episode 17, also this is his outfit)

Gai watched the GokaiOh fought a swarm of Sugormin units, while Draven, who is floating, reads a Super Sentai comic.

"Nice, real nice! The ultimate power of the Goseigers are the Gosei Headers? That's so cool! I can't wait to see the rest!", Gai said while smiling.

Gai turned to Draven and asked, "What do you think, Draven?", as Draven closed the comic and answered, "Eh, they're alright."

"Mou~ Don't be like that, Draven!", Gai complained, Draven rolled his eyes and stopped floating, "What if they don't accept us to the team?", he doubted.

Gai looked at him softly and reassured, "They will. Besides, they do need a proper learning about the old Super Sentai."

Draven sighed and said, "Okay, but if this doesn't work, don't blame it on me.", Gai cheered, "Alright, let's go!", as Draven pulled up his scarf and they walked away.

AT THE GOKAI GALLEON

The Gokaigers went to their base and Navi complimented, "Nice work! Man, those guys have been real persistent lately!"

Don said, "Well, we do have eleven of the ultimate powers now.", Joe agreed, "Yeah... and that battle proved it."

"That's certainly true.", Ahim commented, "And before that, we got fifteen new Ranger Keys from Basco. Let's keep this streak going, wrap up the rest of the ultimate powers, and find the greatest treasure in the universe!", Luka said.

"Yeah. Do it, bird.", Marvelous command, "Roger! Let's navigate for treasure! Someone incredible is rolling in...", Navi navigated and hit her head at the ceiling.

"You lot should be on the look out for a somewhat spectacular silver person and its peculiar raven friend... or something.", Navi said.

"What's that mean?", Joe asked, "Spectacular? Peculiar? How?", Luka asked, "That's as vague as ever...", Don commented and Ahim hummed in agreement.

"Just look for someone spectacular and peculiar, right?", Marvelous said as he stood up and command, "Let's move out!"

TIME SKIP

The crew walked around to find someone silver and a raven, "Someone somewhat spectacular and peculiar, in silver and a raven—?", Don asked.

"Someone somewhat spectacular and peculiar, in silver and a raven?", Luka cuts as they continued to look.

Then, they look at a overweight man wearing a silver exercise suit, running, "Is that him?", Marvelous asked as the man keeps running.

"He's certainly wearing silver, but...", Ahim trailed as Marvelous went to the man and asked, "Hey. Are you the somewhat spectacular guy in silver?"

The man removed his shades and looked confused, "Would you please tell us if you're familiar with the ultimate power of the Super Sentai?", Ahim kindly asked.

"What are you kids talking about?", the man asked, "I'm busy! Move aside.", he said and continued to run, "Guess it's not him...", Joe said and they walked away.

Gai and Draven went down the stairs and saw the team, "There they are! Alrighty... Draven, come on!", Gai exclaimed as they saw a boy tripped on the floor.

Marvelous just ignored the boy, which made Gai pout angrily and went to them, "Hang on, hang on! Hang on a sec, Marvelous!", Gai called and grabbed Marvelous' shoulder.

Marvelous looked at him in confusion, "Stay like that, ok?", Gai said as he went to the boy and suggest, "You stay down like, that, ok?"

The boy was confused as Gai said, "Now, help him up, Marvelous.", as Draven facepalmed and shaked his head.