Chapter 7

(Original episode)

NEXT DAY

Draven has locked himself to his room and it makes the team worried. Marvelous was sitting on his chair, thinking how they would make Draven better.

Gai was standing in front of Draven's door, worried that Draven might have another mental breakdown, "What should we do, Marvelous?", Ahim asked.

Marvelous sighed and answered, "To be honest, I don't know what to do. If he doesn't wanna talk, we'll leave him be."

"But we're his friends... If he gets emotionally hurt...", Don trailed and looked down, "Draven can talk to us if he's ready.", Gai assured and the team nodded.

DRAVEN POV

I leaned on the door to hear the team about me, "I'm going to do it. They deserve the truth about my past.", I thought and sighed.

THIRD POV

They heard Draven's door unlock, making the team turned, as Draven opened the door and told them, "I know you were all worried about me... and I'm sorry."

Draven took a deep breath, "I'm going to tell you guys everything about my past.", he added as the team looked at him in surprise.

"You don't have to force yourself, Draven!", Don stopped, but Draven assured, "No, it's okay. Besides, I need to this out of my chest."

Draven went out of his room and sat on the couch as the team sat in front of me, "Now, where to begin?", Draven muttered.

"Take your time, Draven, you don't have to rush.", Ahim advised and Draven nodded and start his story about his past.

"When I was a baby, my real mother saved me from Zangyack by putting me to Earth. My adopted mother found me on the door step and found a letter from my mom.

"When I was a kid, I got bullied at elementary because of my looks and my hobbies, but I just ignored them like other people do.

"That's where I met Gai and to be honest, he's a bit weird, but he's actually nice to be with. He taught me about the Super Sentai and their origins.

"Then, there's high school, where there are my shittiest memories I have, but atleast Gai was there to keep me stable.

"Bullying got worse, they torn the pages of my books, called me a freak, and they even spread rumors about me sleeping with someone. I was this close to losing my shit.", Draven emphasized as his fingers almost pinched together.

"That's rough, buddy.", Luka commented and Draven nodded, "There's this one time, in gym class, one of the seniors decided to pissed me off, so I took a tennis racket and hit him so hard, his head started bleeding and the racket broke and it was amazing.", Draven admitted.

The team blinked and Marvelous muttered, "Remind me to never pissed you off.", and the rest nodded, "Don't worry, guys, you're fine.", Draven assured as he continued the story.

"And finally, Prom Night, where you guys witness a massacre by me, apparently, I got crowned Prom King, which I hate because of the attention, and suddenly, I saved the girl from the blood prank, which turns out to be those bastards' plan.

"I started panicking because one of my emotions decided to control my body and killed him and everyone in the gym. Then, I turned into an enormous, rage demon and destroyed the whole school and cities, while trying to control my emotion.

"Then, my adopt mother saved me and I finally stopped Violence, which is the emotion that controlled me, from destroying the city.

"Then, she taught me how to control my emotions and my magic and here we are.", Draven finished as the team nodded.