Chapter 5

(Episode 21)

"Good morning to you all.", Ahim greeted as Marvelous demanded, "Hey, Bird. Let's have the next fortune."

"I'm taking a rest today! I can't just force them out, ya know!", Navi exclaimed, "We don't have time for you to rest!", Marvelous shouted and punched Navi.

"And none of your half-baked prophecies, either! I want something concrete that'll tell us what we need to know for once!", Marvelous demanded and gripped Navi's head.

"It's not that easy!", Navi whined, "I don't care! Just do it!", Marvelous demanded, "Marvelous seems kinda irritable, doesn't he?", Gai muttered.

"I bet that trouble with Basco's behind it.", Joe stated, "Oh right... if Basco can find the holder of an ultimate power... he can just steal it from them, can't he?", Don remembered.

"I guess we shouldn't be so laid back about it, but...", Don trailed as Marvelous continuously demanded Navi for a phophecy.

As Marvelous was about to hit him, Luka stopped him and grabbed Navi, "Hey! Simmer down, now.", Luka said.

"Thanks, Luka!", Navi thanked, "Mr. Marvelous. Perhaps you should sit down and enjoy a cup of tea?", Ahim suggested as she pushed a tray of a tea set to him.

"I'd like one too, if there's one going.", a person, who is leaning on the corner, said, "You're—!", Marvelous trailed as the person turned around and look at them.

Gai shouted and pointed at the person, "I'm Akashi Satoru. I was BoukenRed, of the Boukengers. I entrusted you with our ultimate power, before.", the guy, Akashi, said.

"Wait, you guys know Chief Akashi?!", Gai exclaimed  as he went to him, "Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you! My name's Ikari Gai! If you wouldn't mind , umm... would you please sing this?", he asked excitedly.

"How did you get in here?", Joe demanded, "I could infiltrate a ship like this and be back in time for breakfast.", Akashi explained while signing an autograph for Gai.

"I don't care about what you're eating or when. What do you want from us?", Marvelous asked as he sat down on his chair.

"Don't tell me... you're here to take back your Ranger Keys?!", Don exclaimed as he went to the chest and stick out his whisk as a weapon.

"You earned those fair and square on your adventures through space. I can't speak for the other Sentai, but the Boukengers have no issue with you.", Akashi explained and give Gai's book back.

"So, what do you want from us?", Luka asked, "Yeah, what?", Navi repeated, "I'd like you to assist me in recovering a Precious.", Akashi suggested.

"Precious?", they asked as Akashi explained, "Ancient relics with powers that modern science isn't capable of controlling. Or in other words, Precious."

"Relics... you mean like treasure?", Luka asked excitedly, "Not necessarily. The Precious we're after is the Heart of Hades.", Akashi stated.

They looked at him and Don replied, "What should we do? We do owe him a debt for giving us his ultimate power..."

"Ha. Sorry, but we don't have the time for little treasure hunt.", Marvelous declared, "I see... I'd thought for pirates like you, this'd be a piece of cake, but...", Akashi trailed and stood up.

"... If you can't handle it, there's nothing I can do.", Akashi said, "What was that?", Marvelous growled, "Am I wrong?", Akashi challenged.

Marvelous stood up and glared at Akashi as they feel the tension between the two, "Oh, we're swimming in confidence. Right, Marvelous?", Luka boasted and patted his shoulder.