Chapter 6

(Original episode)

(WARNING: BLOOD, DEATH, BULLYING, AND PANIC ATTACK)

THIRD POV

"We're back!", Gai chirped as he and Don carried groceries and stuff, "How's the grocery shopping, you two?", Ahim asked.

"It was great! We bought a lot of stuff! Also, Draven, here's the book that you wanted!", Gai said and gave him a book.

"Thanks.", Draven responded as he walked away and closed the door. Gai pursed his lips as he noticed something wrong with Draven.

"What's wrong, Gai?", Don questioned, "It's nothing... but I think there's something wrong with Draven.", Gai replied.

Luka tilted her head in confusion, "Really? He looks fine to me. Sure he's broody all the time, but he's always like that, right?", she explained.

Gai shaked his head, explaining, "Not really, I can tell by his body language that he's not alright.", Ahim commented, "You seem to know a lot from him."

"Of course! I know about his powers, secrets, and if I'm lucky, his feelings.", Gai acknowledged, "Do you think his alright?", Ahim asked concerningly, "I hope so.", Gai replied.

DRAVEN POV

I read the book that Gai bought for me while listening to music, "Draven.", a voice hissed in my head.

I stopped reading and removed my headset, "I thought I already locked you up, Violence.", I thought as the voice, Violence, laughed in mockery.

"You? Locked me up? You can't lock me forever, Draven, I'm part of you.", Violence proclaimed, "Sadly.", I added.

"Now, don't be like that. Besides, Do you blame yourself?", he suddenly asked and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, "What?", I muttered.

"Well, it's quite common in the situation for a person to feel a kind of... guilt.", he elaborated, "What situation?", I asked.

"The accident.", he answered as I got up and took my mirror, "What do you from me?", I demanded as I stared at my reflection, who is my demonic form.

"I want you to final embrace for what you've done in the past. For what you did to those assholes. For what you did... to yourself.", he emphasized.

I shaked my head in denial and muttered, "No. I won't do it. I won't let you control me like last time.", I sneered at my reflection.

Violence laughed, "Like that's gonna stop me.", he mocked. I gripped my mirror and gritted my teeth in anger, but stopped as someone knocked on my door.

I put the mirror down and answered the door as Gai reported, "Zangyack is here.", I nodded as I went out of the room amd closed the door.

THIRD POV

The team were running to the location of the Zangyack attack, but they noticed that the civilians are either shaking in fear or shouting.

"What happened to them?", Don asked as Draven read one of the civilian's mind and flinched. Gai noticed and asked, "Are you okay?"

Draven nodded weakly and assured, "I'm fine. Let's just find the Zangyack who caused this.", as they rushed to where the Zangyack is.

They saw the Zangyack, who looks like an absolute nightmare, laughed at the fear of the people, "Oi! What did you do to them?!", Marvelous demanded.