A new start

Shuichi and Kaito walked to the dining hall quietly before Kaito smirked. "Sooo,, you and Kaede ? " he teased making shuichi a deep red. "I.. uh... " shuichi bit down onto his bottom lip. "Perhaps...,, what about you and Maki ? " he asked,, raising an eyebrow. Kaito scratched the back of his head while his cheeks went a crimson red. "Mm,, I mean last night we did share a soft yet gentle kiss... it might've just made him the happiest person just to feel her lips on mine... " Kaito smiled softly. Shuichis eyebrows raised. Kaito wasn't one to be so calm without his booming voice but Shuichi had seen Kaito like this sometimes but just without his smile. "I mean Maki does like you and by the sounds of it your also in love with her " the detective said while they walked into the dining hall. "Yeah.. she's just so... amazing.. even if she is a assassin she's just so amazing " he chuckled then sat down beside Maki. "Hey Maki Roll ! " Kaito smile brightly. Maki puffed her cheeks then played with her pigtails. Kaito smiled then kissed the top of her head. "Do you want to die ? - " She had let slip out which made Kaito laugh a little. "If it's by someone as amazing as you ! " Kaito smiled at her. Maki huffed. "Idiot... " she muttered. Shuichi smiled a little at the two of them then looked over at Kaede who was sitting with Kiibo,, Miu,, Angie,, Tenko,, Himiko and Kokichi. He sighed happily but left the dining hall. Shuichi felt tears run down his face. "Ah.. " he muttered then rubbed his eyes while starting to walk back to his room. Once he made it there he laid on his bed with a soft huff. The detective rubbed both of his eyes while he closed them tightly. "I'm.. so happy... " he chuckled softly. "I finally get to see them again.. I get to see again " little did the detective know the pianist was standing outside of his door. She saw him leave so she went to find him soon after. She knocked on the door while opening it. "Shuichi ? " she mumbled while sitting down on his bed. Shuichi smiled softly then sat up,, moving himself next to her. "Ah... sorry about leaving.. " he scratched the back of his neck. He heard her giggle then pull him into a kiss. Shuichi kissed her back and put his hand on her cheek,, rubbing his thumb on her cheekbone slightly. Kaede smiled softly in the kiss then wrapped one arm around his neck then the other around his waist. She felt Shuichi giggle softly against her lips. Soon shuichi had asked for access in her mouth which made her gasp a little and pulled away. "Ah ! Sorry ! " The dark blue boy had said while turning his head to the side. Kaede giggled a bit then kissed him once more. Kaede had asked for the access instead which Shuichi had aloud. They both pulled away slowly once they needed air. Kaede smiled softly at Shuichi then rested her head on his shoulder making Shuichi smiled. He laid down bringing Kaede with him. Kaede blushed softly but then put her head on his chest. "Let's take a small nap... " Shuichi yawned. "Really ? " She'd giggled at him. Shuichi nodded. "Really " he said in a soft yet tired tone. "Okay why not " she hummed then wrapped one of her arms around him which had made Shuichi wrap both of his arms around her. Shuichi passed out first then Kaede had.

12:00 Pm
Shuichi woke up,, slowly opening his eyes. Looking down he had seen a sleeping Kaede. He smiled then ran his fingers through her hair softly and gently. "Erm.. " Kaede muttered before waking up. "Good afternoon " shuichi said softly. "A - afternoon ? - " Kaede said softly before looking at the clock. "Ah Geez ! " she sighed then stood up. Shuichi raised an eyebrow. "Kaede ? " he said standing up himself. "Cmon ! We need to get to the dining hall before all of Kirumis cooking in gone ! " she said grabbing ahold of his hand then running to the dining hall. Shuichi stumbled a little while he tried to keep up with her.

Soon after Kaede and Shuichi made it there just in time to eat lunch. Kaede smiled then let go of Shuichis hand and sat down besides Miu and Maki. Shuichi bit down slightly onto his bottom lip once she had let go of his hand. He smiled then happily sighed. He sat down by Kaito and Rantaro. Kaito ruffled Shuichis hair with a big smile on his face. "Hey bro ! " he chuckled. Shuichi smiled softly at Kaito then waved a bit at him. "Hey Kaito Rantaro crossed his arms. "You two seem close " The male said in his mysterious tone of voice. "Yeah ! We got really close after you know happened - " he sighed. Shuichi went quiet. I mean the male was always quiet but this time he was really quiet. Almost half hour later Kirumi came out with some of the food then Rantaro had went out to the kitchen to help her of course. "Kirumi,, are you going to eat with us ? " Rantaro asked her which she shook her head. "No I have a few dishes.. " Kirumi said softly. Kaito sighed. "Cmon Kirumi ! I'll help with the dishes after lunch,, come eat with us ! " he said in a normal booming voice that both Maki and Shuichi were very used to. Kirumi had ate with everyone and Kaito surprisingly did help with the dishes. Shuichi chuckled a bit then looked over at Kaede,, Miu,, Maki,, Himiko,, Angie and Tenko all laughing besides Maki she was just giggling a little. Shuichi happily sighed before he had heard the door open up. Everyone but Shuichi and Kiibo looked confused. "Kirigiri san " Shuichi had smiled softly at her. "Ah,, hello Shuichi,, I actually have to talk to you - " Shuichi nodded then stood up the both of them had walked out the door and Kirigiri stood beside him. "I have a murder investigation and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me. " she said while continuing to walk with Shuichi. Shuichi smiled and nodded at her. "I'd like that,, I could figure out how you work and stuff " he stated.