Bad Memories

Important !
This chapter will contain the following ; a small panic attack,, spoilers ! I'll put when these are going to happen !

Shuichi and Kyoko had been together most of the day. Most of Kyokos coworkers called them the mother n' son duo,, which made Shuichi embarrassed and Kyoko just sighing it off. At the end of the day (12:00 am ) Kyoko ruffled Shuichis hair. "You did great today " she said in her normal soft tone. "Ah ! Thank you Kirigiri san " he smiled softly at her. Kyoko nodded. "I do consider you a son Shuichi " she said with a soft smile growing onto her lips. Shuichis eyes widened. "R - really ? " he asked with a smile which in response Kirigiri nodded. "Yes,, I mean we're both very similar " she said while unlocking her car. "True.. " shuichi said rubbing his chin while he go into the car after Kyoko had. "My apologies if this is a sensitive topic Shuichi,, but do you have family still ? " Kyoko said while starting to back up out of the parking lot. Shuichi sighed. "Hm.. I really only have my moms brother left... " he shrugged. Kyoko bit down onto her bottom lip. "I see " she said softly. "Also just makes us more similar... " she muttered. Shuichi raised an eyebrow. "Huh ? What do you mean.. ? " he asked softly. Kyoko sighed. "When me and Makoto were in the killing game,, which in our case it wasn't fictional.. " she said with a small sigh. "Me and Makoto went into the principles office... which was my fathers office... " she said biting down onto her bottom lip. "I found a box and opened it... I found my fathers bones in that box... he was one of the only people I had left... " she said while continuing to drive. Shuichi looked at the other detective in worry and concern. "O..oh my... I'm so sorry... " he said softly while looking down at his lap. Kyoko smiled a bit then ruffled Shuichis hair. "Nono,, there isn't a reason for you to apologize Shuichi " she smiled softly at her.

Time skip (12:40 )
"Okay,, I'll see you tomorrow Shuichi " Kyoko waved at him before Shuichi nodded and walked off to the buildings door. He sighed then walked in. He looked down at his phone to see what time it was. (They have their pre game phones ) His eyes widened. "Crap - " he muttered then pretty much speed walked to his room. He thought about it for a moment then decided to get something to eat. He speed walked to the kitchen where he found Kaito there,, asleep. "I - " he raised an eyebrow then walked over to Kaito. He raised an eyebrow at him then sighed. "I'll wake him up later - " he muttered then walked to the fridge where he found a container full of leftovers that had a sticky note on it. 'For Shuichi - Kirumi ' Shuichi smiled then took the container putting the food onto a plate before putting it into the microwave. After a minute the microwave had started to beep. He quickly opened up the door then looked back at Kaito who was still asleep. He sighed in relief then took a fork and left to go to his room. He took a small bite of the food and smiled softly. He soon made it to his room then opened up the door only to find a sleeping Kaede on his bed. Shuichi raised an eyebrow but smiled. He walked over to his bed and sat down beside Kaede,, he ate his food then put the plate on the nightstand. Kaede shifted in her sleep which made Shuichi lay down and cuddle with her.

3:40 Am
(Panic attack is going to start soon,, so beware )
Shuichi raised his hand to Kaede but couldn't grab her,, he tried but he couldn't do it,, he couldn't stop the execution. He watched in terror seeing the love of his life being drifted away. Once the execution had finished Shuichi bolted up from his sleep. He gripped onto his shirt as hardly as he could. He couldn't stop shaking his whole body trembling while he tried his best to grasp for air. Kaede woke up slowly she looked confused when not seeing Shuichi in front of her. She narrowed her eyes to the side to see Shuichi. She shot up and then made herself sit in front of Shuichi. "Shuichi,, look at me " she said moving herself on his lap (not in a sexual way - ) she put her hands on Shuichis cheeks. Shuichi tightly closed his eyes while he began to sob a bit. Kaede wrapped her arms around his neck while he continued to cry. After a few minutes Kaede felt his arms wrapped around her waist. She sighed softly then brushed some of his hair out of his eyes. "C..can we go back to bed.. ? " he muttered which Kaede had nodded to. "Of course " she smiled softly at him. Shuichi gave her a soft smile then pulled her down with him when he laid down. Kaede giggled softly then closed her eyes soon after she had fallen asleep which followed Shuichi.

(You can continue reading if you skipped the other part ! )
10:30 am
Everyone was in the dining hall besides
The two love birds. Kaede and Shuichi were both still asleep no one had gone to check on them since they forgot to. Shuichi had soon enough woken up though to find a sleeping Kaede in his arms which made him smile. "S-sweetheart ? " he muttered which had made Kaedes eyes flutter open. "Huh... ? " she yawned. "Ah,, good morning Saihara-Kun " she said softly while sitting up. Shuichi smiled then sat up with her. "Morning Akamatsu-San " he smiled. "What time did you come back last night.. ? " she asked the detective while putting one hand over his. "Around 12:30ish I believe.. " the detective rubbed his chin,, Kaede nodded. "Ah " she said with a small smile before standing up. "Well we should go get breakfast,, right ? " Kaede said with her hand stretched out for him to grab.