"I love you "

The two of them had soon enough gotten back to the building,, both of them going back to their own rooms. Shuichi was laying on his bed with a small smile on his face. He sighed happily while one of his legs were up. Shuichi hummed to himself before slowly sitting up. He yawned slightly then looked over at the bathroom door before looking down at himself. "Suppose I can use a shower.. " he mumbled to himself,, standing up. The dark haired male stretched a little then walked into the bathroom,, shutting the door behind him. Soon he had the water turned on,, it hitting against him. After around 10-15 minutes shuichi was out of the shower. He hummed a bit to himself while putting on his boxers and pajama pants. Soon enough the door had opened making shuichi jump and turn around. He was a little shocked by Kaede being there yet at the same time he wasn't. Kaede was scanning his scars on his chest making shuichi realize that his shirt wasn't on yet,, he blushed out of embarrassment then slipped into a shirt. Kaede giggled softly then walked over to the male,, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his chest. Shuichi wrapped his arms around her,, burying his face in her hair. Shuichi was nervous,, what if she was disgusted by the scars ? Or because of he was trans. He held her close,, being slightly scared seeing how he hadn't told anyone but his uncle,, which he hadn't heard from in a few weeks ? He was slightly confused by it but had brushed it off. Kaede glanced up at him before lifting her head. "You look cute when your hairs wet " She giggled,, kissing his lips,, lipstick slightly staining on his lips,, it being very faint. She smiled a bit at the male while he kept his arms around her. "I love you,, Shu " she hummed while slightly playing with his wet hair. Shuichi got flustered,, being happy that she started to play with his hair.