I don't trust you

Alex and I got back with Subway and everyone decided to take a break. I was more tired and hungry than I had realized after going and going all day. Blake sat on the arm of the sofa to my right and Alex sat to my left. Chase sat in front of Blake on the floor next to Shane and then josh between Shane and Alex. We had been moving all day and this break felt really nice. It felt really nice to see who are the people that are really there for you.
"I'm so glad that you guys got a place. Now we have somewhere we can be as loud as we want to!" Chase said and then Shane laughed.
"Not for long." Shane said.
"What?"
"Blair is pregnant." Blake said smiling.
Chase was quiet for a split second then smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. "Congrats man!" I knew he didn't mean it, something was off with that and I wanted to question it but right then and there was not the time.
"So what are you going to do about tour though?" Josh asked and Blake gave him a dirty look.
I looked at Blake slightly confused and upset "What?"
"Thank's Josh..I was going to talk to Blair about that tonight."

After everyone finished eating Blake and I told them that we would finish putting up everything. I was cleaning up everyone's trash as people began to exit.
"Hey Blake walk me outside?" Chase said and Blake got up and walked outside with him.
I went into the kitchen to throw away the trash and when I came back I saw them outside by Chase's car talking. They looked to be a very intense conversation and then they hugged. They were hugging for a longer time than they needed to and then Blake smirked and whispered in Chase's ear making him laugh. I didn't want to stand there watching them any longer. I grabbed Alex a pillow and some blankets then headed upstairs. I got into my pajamas and went to bed.

It wasn't long until I heard Blake close the door downstairs and ask Alex where I was. I heard his heavy footsteps as he walked up the stairs to our room. Blake came in and without turning the light on he took of his shit and pants leaving him in his boxers and made his way over to me in the bed. He got under the covers and leaned over to kiss me and I pushed him away. He tried it again and I turned over.That's when I felt him sit up and try to pull me towards him.
"What's wrong Blair?" Blake asked me.
Oh besides that huge detail about you going on tour that you left out and the fact that I saw you out right flirt with out band mate..nothing.
"Nothing." I said trying but failing to hide the irritation in my voice.
"Blair I know you're upset with me and you have every reason to be." he said but I didn't respond.
"Will you at least let me kiss you goodnight and we can talk about this in the morning?" He asked but I didn't want him to talk to me to kiss me or to even look at me. I was beyond pissed at him.

He sighed and then layed back down facing the ceiling. I was really upset with him. He was leaving me to go on tour with the guy, that I'm pretty sure, has feelings for him and he probably has feeling for also. I'm going to be home alone, what if something bad happens with the baby while he was gone and I had to deal with it all alone.