C H A P T E R: T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik's pov:

I looked at her who was smiling beautiful but i couldn't feel happy looking at her.... this pain in my heart is growing more and more... and the worst things is that I can't do anything with it... i kept looking at her placing my head on the pillow as I remembered the dreadful night

......................

Flashback

I opened the door of the room as i called out her name...

Me: jannu!

But all i could see darkness with no light there... I gluped down hardly and coming inside looked around the closet but she was not here...

Me: where are you jannu?

I came back to the living room and taking my mobile called her but her mobile is switched off... next i called cabir...

Me: hello cabir! She is not here! Wo yahan nhi hai!
Cabir: manik what happened? Who is not there nandini?
Me: yes i am calling her but her mobile is off, plz cabir dhund usko!

And bu the end i was crying mess...

That day and the next i was busy finding her... the places she go, the hospital she went, manglore her home, her old apartment, but all i could get was an empty hand...

I lost my jannu, my princess, she is not anywhere, what made her go away? Where she went? She was so happy when she messaged me! Where are you jannu? All i could ask as i looked at her pictures in pur room crying loudly but she was not there to hold me!

Flashback Ends

.....................

I came back from my thought by rohan who shook me making me open my eyes...

Rohan: are you okay?

I looked around and nodded... i sat as he passed me the glass of water... i drank it and looked at rohan who was looking at my face... i saw his way of looking at me... and i knew what happened...

Me: again?

Rohan nodded and spoke...

Rohan: manik till when you are going to stay with these nightmare? You have to go to the doctor manik!

I hmmed and again laid down saying...

Me: i need some sleep rohan!
Rohan: manik you have to eat! First eat and than sleep!

I just closed my eyes feeling my hunger not there... i listened rohan's huffing and he went out while i wipped the tear which leaked my eye...

.......................

Writer's pov:

'New York, America'

The kids with other people were smiling sitting in front the huge piano as they saw the girl sitting there joining her hands with her eyes closed... soon she opened her eyes and looked at the kids with a small fake smile which everyone thought of a real one... and then her lips moved in sync....

Aati hai saans mein saans
Jab tum hote ho
Jab tum hote ho (she sang as a small smile came to her lips remembering someone who lives in her heart)

Main jeeti hoon mere paas
Jab tum hote ho
Jab tum hote ho (she closed her eyes hardly feeling the pain raising in her heart)

Mera hasna pagal jaisa
Mera rona badal jaisa (she tried hard to stop the tears coming out of ber eyes with her fingers roaming on the piano effortlessly)

Sab lagta hain mujhe khaas
Jab tum hote ho
Jab tum hote ho (she opened her eyes as her lips wore the fakes smile)

Aati hai saans mein saans
Jab tum hote ho
Jab tum hote ho (she looked at the kids which were smiling at her which made her pain to grow more)

Rehte ho honthon pe, zikr ban ke
Dil mein ho tum hi, fikr ban ke (she wipped the tear which leaked from her eye as she sang more)

Tumse hi toh mila pyaar saara
Kya mujhme hai mera, sab tumhara (her eyes got red with more tears staying there while she looked down at her fingers moving on the piano)

Mera hasna pagal jaisa
Mera rona badal jaisa (she said out as her tears leaked out from her eyes)

Sab lagta hain mujhe khaas
Jab tum hote ho
Jab tum hote ho (she sang while playing the piano looking down)

Aati hai saans mein saans
Jab tum hote ho
Jab tum hote ho (singing the last lines she smiled at the kids with her weak joints of the lips)

The song ended when someone called her out making her turn...

Person: NANDINI!

She turned to see the girl who was standing behind her with a smile on her face....

.......................

Hey! How are you all?
Wait for another twist!
How was it?
So finally nandini arrived!

#OkThanksBye