C H A P T E R: F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Nandini's pov:

I turned to see Jeff standing a bit further from me... i wiped my tears while she walked to me... next she passed me her mobile while i looked at her... she nodded her head and i took the mobile... as i looked at the screen tears started to come out of my eyes...

My Manik... My Love was sleeping on our bed... his face was looking so pale... i could see those dark circles under his eyes... i creased his face while crying my heart out... when jeff took the mobile while i cried... she ended the call and sat beside me... taking me in a hug she started to moved her hand on my back...

Breaking the hug she wiped my face and spoke the thing which i hear everytime...

Jeff: stop it nandini, for both of you!

I wiped me tears and turned my face not wanting to talk about it...

......................

I was sitting on the bed with the head rest while i listened jeff's voice coming from the out...

Jeff: what can i do rohan! I am doing my best! But she don't agree!

I just closed my eyes to see the most handsome face in the world... when i felt the door getting shut and jeff spoke making me look at her...

Jeff: nandini he again had the nightmare! Till when this is going to happen?

She asked while i stayed silent not knowing what to do.... i did everything to make him hate me but that stupid boy of mine didn't trusted every single thing... I turned my fave to jeff and mumbled slowly...

Me: I can't do anything! Not like this!

....................

Manik's pov

I woke up with the continuous ringing of the bell... after throwing the duvet aside i walked out of the room and opened the door with the same hope i had in my heart since 2 years... but that hope never fulfilled...

I opened the door to see mukti standing there... my hope died yet again and i went inside....

Mukti: manik i was ringing the bell since 5 mins.

I sat on the couch and spoke slowly...

Me: i was sleeping! Anyways why are you here?

Mukti rolled her eyes and spoke...

Mukti: rohan told me you didn't had anything since yesterday! So yea we are going to have breakfast out!

I huffed a breath and opened my mouth to say something when she cuts me and spoke out...

Mukti: i am not going to listen a single thing! Just go and get ready!

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath i walked to the room... i first made the bed as now my jaanu is not there to do so... but how can i forget what she do at what time... making the bed i went to the washroom...

After changing the dress i looked at myself in the mirror and then coming out stood in front my jaanu's picture...

Me: jannu see everyone is here with me except you! I want you beside me jaanu! Every single time! I know you must be missing me, i know my jaanu! But why are you not coming to me love? Why is this happening to us? Where are you? Plz come back! I know you never betrayed me! Plz comd back jaanu!

I kissed her cheek and wiped the few tears that came out of my eyes and then went out where mukti was waiting for me...

......................

Mukti: alya and dhruv are thinking to get engaged!

I listened mukti as i ate my half breakfast and my hunger went away with the little food i had... i lightly smiled at mukti and asked...

Me: when?
Mukti: at the end of the next month!

I nodded and spoke...

Me: thats good!
Mukti: yes! They talked to cabir when he told them about your upcoming album so they decided the dates after that!

I smiled lightly thinking of them... and asked mukti...

Me: you didn't go to work today?
Mukti: you also took off! So u thought to give you a company!

She spoke out with ab obvious tone... i nodded in disbelief and then we sat their while mukti feeding me with all the details of everyone's life...

.......................

How was it?
Do tell me about the update!
What you think happened to nandini?
Let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye