9. Sleep Over

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

A day passed after Fuutarou had fainted, as promised, (Y/n) tutored the sisters expect Itsuki and Nino. He explained what happened to him and reassured them that he would do his best in his stead. Miku and Ichika weren't worried about it since they knew his true colours.
Fuutarou after he'd waken up, he tried to go to Nakano's place but he was stopped by his sister and (Y/n) who told him to take the day off and eat and sleep properly.
To keep his facade on, (Y/n) gave easy tips to understand and let Miku teach Social Studies intervening when it was necessary, he thought that since they were sisters they should get it better if explained by one of them.

They spent the whole morning and afternoon studying, now they were taking a break playing a board game.

"Congratulations on the wedding, (Y/n) and Miku!" Yotsuba said.

"Congratulations," Ichika lightly clapped her hands.

"T-thanks..." Miku nervously said.

"I didn't expect I'd get married so soon," (Y/n) joked. It was his turn to move his piece and it finished on the marriage square: "You realised the feelings you have for each other, so you have decided to get married. Marry the player on your left, from now on you'll share the money"

"So, where should we go on a honeymoon, my dear?" He teased her wife.

"Y-you know it's a game, right?" Miku tried to reason.

"As long there's love, it doesn't matter if it's a game or real," He said holding her hands, "Tell me, how many children do you wish?"

The scene was so soppy that made the other two awkward, Ichika cut in and interrupted them. Miku let out a sigh of relief, her heart was beating like crazy, while (Y/n) just let out a small giggle.

"Hey, I thought you were supposed to study. But you're just playing games," Nino said entering the room. At the sight, (Y/n) slightly turned his head and clicked his tongue.

"Did you just click your tongue?!"

"It must be your imagination," He replied with a solemn smile.

"I'm in, let's switch spots," She said pushing him aside.

"Suit yourself, but as a matter of fact, you're married to Miku," He stated.

"Huh? Me with that shabby girl?" She said pointing at Miku.

"Who are you calling shabby?"

"Got any problem?" They exchanged some fierce gaze.

"It's already pretty late, isn't time you leave?" Nino said trying to push (Y/n) out of their house.

"Hold on (Y/n), that's not what you promised. You said in order to compensate Fuutarou absence you were going to stay overnight to help us study," Ichika intervened, he realised that she was helping him and took the ball, "Right, I said that and I'm not gonna back off," He said with confidence.

Since (Y/n) was staying over there, he took a bath.

"Small," He commented about the bathtub, at his home the size was about a hot spring.