18. Unforgettable Christmas

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

Currently, the group were at Nakano's place preparing for the upcoming exams. Two days left.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused," Yostuba apologized at the entrance.

"You're still hung up on that? I think have lectured you enough, just come inside," Fuutarou said.

Nino and Itsuki stopped at the entrance, they felt a nostalgic feeling returning to their home.

"I'm home," they said in unison.

Although they settled down, they had a more urgent issue ahead. In front of them, on the living room table there was a pile of sheets.

"Only two days left, any idea to make them pass?" (Y/n) asked to his co-tutor.

"Yes, crib sheet!" he proposed, which surprised everyone.

"I-I didn't think you'd be that kind of person," Itsuki stated, "That's something (Y/n) would do..."

"Why am I the only wicked one?" (Y/n) complained.

"What's the point of getting good grades if we have to cheat?" Yostuba said.

"Then study up! I'll make sure to put you into shape so you don't have to resort to it, prepare yourself!" Fuutarou said.

"Are you fine that, Nino?" (Y/n) whispered to her.

"Hmph, after all, what you've done, it's the least I can. T-thanks," hearing this answer, he couldn't help but let out a small smile.

"I see, then, let's get started,"

Two days later

It was the day of the exams, the sisters entered school with a little bit of nervousness in their chests. To ease the pressures, they exchanged reassuring words to each other, but no sight of their tutors.

"Where are Uesugi and (Y/n)?" Yotsuba asked.

"They said they have something to do," Itsuki said.

As they headed to their class, the two tutors were on the rooftop setting down something else.

"Can you lend me your phone?" Fuutarou asked.

"Sure, but why though?" he lent him his phone.

"You have their father's number, right?"

"I won't ask why you have to talk to him, then, excuse me," (Y/n) left letting him have his chat in private. He could more or less get what he was going to do and he was fine with it.

He waited for him at the entrance of the rooftop.

"You done?" he asked as he took back his back.

"Yeah, I'm done with this job. I guess I have to look for a new one," Fuutarou said, "What are you gonna do?"

"Me? I don't have any obligation to carry on with the job, I was just doing it out of a whine, I'm done as well," (Y/n) explained, "I'm gonna stay here for a bit longer, I'll catch you later,"

"Fine, don't take too long the class are about to begin," he said as he bid him farewell.

(Y/n) waved him off with a plastic smile until his silhouette disappear under the stairs, he dropped off his smile to a more serious expression. He took his phone to make a call to his "employer".