pt.1

I sat all alone at the orphanage I was made fun of by other kids cus imma weirdo. My name is y/n this whut i look like:

 My name is y/n this whut i look like:

ik im an ugly freak nobody likes me. Im always told I'd never get adopted. I was reading in bed listening to music by juice wrld blasting in my ears when Juice wrld walked in with his gf Ally lotti.

workerperson:Hello

ally:Hi were here looking to adopt a teenager

y/n:im almost 16 i mumbled

juice:what was that?

ally:what was what?

juice:that girl said something.

meangirl1:EW dont talk to the freak! They ignored her and walked up to me.

y/n:im almost 16

ally:are all the girls here rude?

y/n:just the teenagers they bully me all the time but I learned hw to handle it.

juice:I dont want no bitch as a a daughter. I laughed a lil.

ally:can we talk to you?

y/n:yea. We walked to a room with couches and some girls in there started to mess with me.

meangirl2:ew dumb bitch they dont even like you

meangirl3:what the fuck ugly ass freak of nature. I got up and lowered my voice as I spoke.

y/n:shut yo ass up jus cus my dad in jail dont mean he aint got people on the outside now move before i put a bullet in yo back bitch!

ally:damn uuum anyway what was your family like if you dont mind me asking?

y/n:its fine my dad was a gang member he abused me and one day brought a gun to my head I got away and ran to my moms house but she had been killed by my dads people I ran to the house next door and they saved me.

juice:ohh ok whut are sum things you like to do for fun?

y/n:I skate,listen,to music and do crafts.

ally:would you be okay with traveling alot?

y/n:I love traveling so so much but I never get to leave this place.

juice:ok ok i think we should adopt you.

ally:Mam can we get the papers to bring her home?

workerlady:ok. She gave them the papers they signed them then I got my shit then we left.

y/n:So do I have any ucles or aunts?

juice:yea you got alot of uncles. We pulled up to a house that looked like this:

 We pulled up to a house that looked like this: