pt.6

uzi:whos gonna drive us to the hotel later y/n Hammered af and ski and jah had to leave I sure cant im drunk af.

y/n:i'll call my mom. I got out my phone and she answer.

ally:hey sweetie

juice:Wassup!

y/n:HII

laroi:heyy

nle:howdy!

y/n:can you guy come drive us to a hotel cus jah and ski had to leave and im drunk so is uzi and nle sure as hell aint driving!

nle:WHY!?

juice:you drive like your in gta or sum shit

ally:omg you guys are fucking funny but yea we'll get you when should we come and were are you?

y/n:the house that has my room in it what house are you guys at?

juice:the one is the woods.

(time skip)

Its five am and  we all just got back to the hotel we took a walk and got hammered.

nle:yo y/n!

y/n:yea?

nle:come on we sharing a room. We picked me up and we went to our room next to the room next to us had tecca and uzi and laroi had a room with jah on the lobby level.

y/n:nle

nle:yea?

y/n:thank you for being my friend you ugly motherfucka!!!!! 

nle:go tf to bed.

y/n:nah I wanna im gonna post on ig then call tri-

nle:NO not calling that asshole who dosen't deserve you gimmie the phone.

y/n:fuck no!

nle:do not disobey daddy baby girl.  He threw me on the bed and got on me.

y/n:or what? He started kissing me moving down to my neck then chest leaving hickies on my breast. He pulls down my pants and starts to eat me out.

y/n:fuck daddy! A few minutes later I felt like I was gonna cum then he got up and walked to the bathroom.

nle:told you not to mess with daddy.

y/n:whatever just let me drown in my sorrows. 

nle:nope get up were gonna go for a walk all around the hotel. 

y/n:k just let me shower and get coffee you want sum? I got up and turned on the shower.

nle:nah.

(after shower/coffee)

I changed into this:

nle:lets go. We left and took the elevator to the top floor. 

y/n:THIS IS LAROIS ROOM!!! We knocked on the door and some random guy opened it.

nle:oh shit wrong room my bad.

(next day)

I woke up with nle holding my hand laying on the floor with me in Laroi's room.

y/n:what the fuck?

jah:you got wasted and high and almost got us kicked out of the hotel.

y/n:shit nle wake up! 

nle:what?

y/n:i gotta no jumper interview at noon and its 11. We got up and started to walk to our room. We packed up and left.

(at interview) 

adam:whats up this is no jumper coolest podcast in the world today we have y/n lotti. 

y/n:whats up!

adam:so fans wanna know about you and trippie.

y/n:ok well trippie cheated with coi and he had told coi that we broke up so i dont really wanna blame coi I dont know were trippie is or how he is doing but I dont care and right now I wish him the worst i know its petty but its how I feel.

adam:ok ok so whats up next for you?

y/n:im going to new york with uzi my parents and laroi I cant wait im gonna be on saturday night live Im really excited.