pt.14

(3 days into playlist)

I was in the main place with ryland and kouvr talking to fans.

fan1:y/n!

y/n:Hii how are you?

fan1:Im good omg i love you.

y/n:thank you.

fan1:so are you and stacy gonna get married? Ryland and kouvr snickered at the question. 

y/n:yes we plan to later in the future

fan2:are you going to have kids?

y/n:I don't know I haven't talked to stacy about it.

fan3:were is stacy?

y/n:he is with alex and thomas and patty.

fan4:were is calvin?

kouvr:he will be here in an hour.

fan2:can we take a picture?

y/n:of course! We took a picture then they left.

hater1:are you cheating on stacy with chase? We all looked super shocked.

y/n:No of course not!

hater2:then what is this? The pulled up this pic on their phone:

y/n:besties will be besties.

ryland:guys trust me her and stacy are soo inlove they would never cheat on eachother.

kouvr:yea your crazy. The walked away all mad and shit.

(back in her room)

y/n:stacy.

stacy:yea?

y/n:some fan accused me of cheating on you with chase earlier today.

stacy:why?

y/n:some picture of us hugging and it got me so mad cause I only want you I love more than anything your my universe!

stacy:baby its ok its just some kid talking shit dont worry.

y/n:k lets cuddle. We cuddled for hours then we decided to go to the outdoor pool and swim till it was dark out. I put on my bathing suit and we left. We ran into nick and ryland and we had the best time.

y/n:baby im tired. I whined out his face shot up confused.

stacy:all ready?

y/n:yea all ready. I hinted towards him biting my lip.

stacy:ohhh ok ok bye nick and ryland see ya guys tomorrow! He picked me up and we ran to the room.

(in the room)

y/n:baby I love you. He pulled me close and started to take of my bathing suit.

stacy:its not baby its-

y/n:daddy. I moaned into his ear.

stacy:thats right. He layed me on the bed and took off his pants. He put himself in me going slowly. 

stacy:fuck mhh your gorgeous.  He whisperd out as he moaned. I loved how he moaned more than other boys its so hot.

y/n:mhhh fuck! He kept going slowly till I cummed on him then he let his cum flow through me.

y/n:ahhh fuck i love you baby. He layed in bed and watched tv. I posted this on my story:

 I posted this on my story:

(leaving playlist)

We were walking to the plane and we had brought   with:ryland,calvin,patrick,dixie,paper,michael and larray and charlie.

We were on the plane starting to take off when I got a call from nle.

y/n:wtf your annoying ass want?

nle:wtf did i do?

y/n:your sooo annoying thats what

nle:Whutever am i coming with when you go on your world tour?? He made a puppydog face on the phone sooooo annoying.

y/n:idk the schedule yet besides I have my book realese in chicago .

nle:whos going with to that?

y/n:laroi my parents ski jah and patrick,calvin,paper,alex,kouvr,michael.

nle:bruh your always gone when do I get to see you?

y/n:tomorrow I promise you can come over to the hype house.

nle:k bye. He hung up so I went and cuddled with stacy.

y/n:patty?

calvin:yea?

y/n:i said patty bitch

patty:damn what?

y/n:how did you get a pic of the inside of the plane if this is your first time on it?

patty:kouvr.