pt.5

(a year later)

I graduated a while ago and was living with trippie. I was with my mom and dad and jah when jah showed me this.

jah:uum y/n this pic is trending:

y/n:OMG this fucking asswhole call him

(on the phone)

trippie:wassup?

y/n:hey baby its me your one true luv who you live with im with jah and we just saw a weird pic of you and a dumb ass whore.

trippie:baby im sorry its not what it looks like im on my way home. He said slurring.

y/n:nah your drunk im on my way to get you text jah your location. HE hung up and sent the address I changed real quick into this:

 HE hung up and sent the address I changed real quick into this:

and threw up my hair into this:

(at the party)

I burst in and pulled out a gun ski gave me to defend myself.

y/n:WASSUP BITCHES WERE THE FUCK IS MY MAN AND THAT LIL SLUT COI!

coi:what the fuck trip said ya'll broke up?

trippie:hey mama. He said walking up to me trynna kiss me.

y/n:nah we needa get yo ass home and sober you up so I can be mad as fuck at you.

(at home)

I was laying with trippie in my bed trying to get him to fall asleep so I could talk to him when he wakes up but he wouldn't shut the fuck up.

trippie:you are my everything baby don't end us.

(next day)

y/n:WAKE THE FUCK UP MICHAEL!

trippie:ok im up what happened?

y/n:idek ask your whore coi now i'm getting in my car and driving to your house getting my shit and you better pray ski my dad and jah dont see you cus you fucked up big time.

(after shes home)

I got my shit burned the shit trippie left in my room and he left i dont know were he is but tbh i dont care im gonna text nle to come over.

y/n:wassup/nle:hey wyd heard you and trippie broke up/y/n:how?!

nle:ski/y/n:oh im not doing shit wanna come over?/nle:im down see ya in a lil.

I texted my friend group chat trippie was always jealous cus im friends with boy rappers only.

y/n:WTF IS UUUUP??/liltecca:wyd/y/n:nle boutta come over hbu guys?/kidlaroi:nothing soo bored/liluzi:can i come over two ill bring food/kidlaroi:ill bring video game to play/liltecca:ill bring myself and myself/y/n:ok fine you all can come be her in an hour tho after that im closing doors recording and theres no coming in or out./nle:open he fucking door/liltecca:lol/y/n:let me change hold on. 

I changed into this:

and put my hair in a bun then let nle in

nle:so how are you?

y/n:im okay i think that trying my best to be happy and living my best life will make trippie upset and me happier.

nle:do you think fucking me before the others get here will make you feel better?

y/n:not in the fucking mood nle uzi better hurry tf up with my food. I turned off my lights and turned on my led lights.

y/n:what color?

nle:for what?

y/n:my lights.

nle:red. I made a few tiktoks then uzi came with laroi.

y/n:LAROI MY BITCH!!!!!

laroi:chill

uzi:so damn loud heres your salad you wanted. I sat on my bed and ate when i finshed tecca came.

tecca:WASSUP MOTHERFUCKASS!!!

y/n:FINALLY someone who matches my energy hook up the fucking game laroi.

uzi:who playing first?

y/n:ME AND TECCA then me and nle

tecca:k but imma beat you

nle:i doubt it last time we played she beat me and gabe

I got on the game and played tecca then ski came with jah my room was kinda small we were running out of room for people.

y/n:FUCK YOU TECCA IMMA WIN!!

tecca:stfu-FUCK. I won.

y/n:HAHA lil bitch nle get yo ass her imma beat you next! Nle came and sat down and played.

jah:so what are you guys doing today?

laroi:today?

uzi:what time is it?

ski:its only 12:30 its still bright out.

y/n:LETS GO SWIMMING at sunset then go out all night then stay in a hotel and stay out all night again then come back and drink all day! Everyone looked at me like I was crazy then we talked and we agreed we would leave at 5:00. 

y/n:HAHA I WIN AGAIN anyway I wanna go record now. We all went to the studio.

tecca:my head hurts dim the lights. I was sitting on tecca's lap cus the studio was small and there was no more seats. Then tecca put my hair behind my ear and looked at me then he leaned in to kiss me. I heard a camrea click but I just thought it was just uzi taking a pic of himself cus he always dose that so I ignored it. Tecca put his head down to my neck and started sucking my neck leaving hickies.

y/n:ah-fuck

laroi:YO CHILLL

jah:yea im litteraly your uncle

tecca:my bad. We all laughed then I got up and pushed uzi out of the way started recording. 

(Hours later)

y/n:guys stfu put away the nerf guns and get ready to go.