Explosions | Chapter 13

Wyatt's POV

I watch as (Y/N) runs into the power port, trying to run after her, but being held back by the pack I quickly growled and tried pulling away, to no avail I stopped struggling.

That was until the explosion went off. I heard a whine coming from inside the building... Before nothing.

I could feel hot tears streaming down my face before I let out a pained yell. The women I had grew to love had just committed a death mission.

The rest of the pack started coughing while their moonstones turned a sickly color of green, while I fell to my knees watching the fire fighters run inside the burning building that my mate was in.

(Y/N) was my mate.

I sat there crying and mourning the obvious pain my mate had to be in right now.

Willa shook my shoulder, telling me to get up, but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to do anything besides stare at the burning building.

"We found a body!" One of the fire men yelled bringing out (Y/N) in his arms putting her down on the stretcher.

I looked at her pale and burnt skin before looking at the ground. I looked back up and saw her being taken away in the ambulance.

"-att! Wyatt! C'mon we got to get everyone back to the-" Willa was cut off by another coughing fit. I got to my feet and helped her stand up, leading the rest of the sick pack back to the den.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 282

Sorry about some of these being a little short and some being very long, I had a weird way of writing a year ago.