Unbreak the broken

When Bella woke up jay and hailey were gone, she knew why and she respected that. It was long before Will came into her room, "hey kiddo, looks like you're free to leave later on today" he said half happy half sad. She smiled but then looked at the floor, "I have to go back there don't I?" She said but before Will could say anything Jay spoke for him. "Not for long, only a short while" he said as he appeared at the door. She smiled at his presence but looked at home with a confused glare, "we found your aunt, she's gonna be here in a weeks time. You're gonna have a home again Bella" he said while walking over to her. She smiled widely and jumped up, she didn't say a word except give Jay a big hug. He accepted the hug and laughed, "are you gonna miss me?" He said while pouting. She laughed back but nodded in seriousness, "I'll miss you too" he said while smiling.
About a week later jay and bellas aunt arrived at her school to greet her, even though they were staying in Chicago they were moving about an hour away from town. "Hey bells!" Jay said while waving her over. She ran over happily, she gave him a big hug, she then looked to her aunt and smiled. "You ready kiddo?" She said while taking her school bag for her. She nodded but looked sad, "hey look, you can text me or call me if you're scared or lonely. Even if you just want to say hi, I'll always be here Bella. Always" he said while crouching down to her level. She pulled him into one last hug, they didn't know when they'd see each other again and even though she knew he couldn't Unbreak the broken she felt safe when around jay. "See you real soon?" Bella said while jumping into the car. "See you soon Bella" jay said not knowing if that was the truth. Hailey soon appeared to say her goodbyes too, "bye Bella!" They both shouted as she waved out of the car to go to her new home.
Jay and hailey felt kinda sad seeing her go but they knew it was the best option in keeps her safe...

*hey guys, I'm really busy with schooling right now so when I do post stories they might just be short ones until I can think of a good storyline to make a longer one like my other two :) hope you enjoyed, leave me ideas!*