❤️Denki Kaminari X Male Reader- Please just love me (1/2)❤️

Hey I'm back. Okay so this is a male reader so I hope you enjoy. 

Image by Denki and Jirou- Pinterest 

Reader is 16. Sports festival has just finished and the reader is having a hard time since he has fallen for the bright blond boy. Denki doesn't know but the class have suspected it. The reader doesn't know how to tell denki and denki has a small crush on Jiro.

Quirk: Sandstorm
Can create a sandstorm by making their arms sand. Can make sandcastle as protection whether they are big or small. Sandstorm can destroy targets in their way or become a tornado and destroy anything, user will have little control over the direction it goes in, this is only used as an emergency.

Word count: 668

~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers POV

I awoke in my bed opening my eyes I looked at the clock and sighed. Nine in the morning. I rolled over and put my head under the pillow. Someone began knocking on the door. I grumbled as my mother yelled from the front door. 

"Y/N. GET UP SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" 

I grumbled as I got up and changed my clothes. Taking my phone of charge I stood next to mother at the front door. 

"Oh hey kirishima." I smiled. 

"Morning Y/N. Denki, midoryia and I thought we could have a boys day before Bakugo and Tokoyami join us." He stated. 

"Yeah sure, where are we going?" I asked, grabbing my bag. 

"Anywhere. I mean we will probably just go to random places. Be boys you know." Kirishima chuckled. 

"Cool sounds good." I chuckled back following him out of the door. 

"Mother I will be back later save some dinner for me." I yelled as I shut the door. 

Kirishima and I walked towards Midoryias house first as it was the closest. Kirishima knocked on his door as Midoryia walked out. 

"Morning Midoryia." Kirishima smiled. 

"Morning kiri morning Y/N/N." Midoryia smiled. 

We all fist bumped and walked towards Denkis house. Arriving at Denkis, I knocked and Denki answered the door. 

"Oh you're a lot earlier then I expected, give me five and I'll be right out." He spoke. 

About five minutes later Denki then joined us outside his house. 

"Morning Denki." Midoryia smiled. 

"Morning guys." He chuckled. 

My heart fluttered at that chuckle and I felt my face get warm. Denki stood beside me while we started walking down the street. We went and grabbed something to eat while we waited until Kirishima parents to text him what they needed for shopping. We went to a few shops as kirishima did some shopping for his parents. After he got everything we walked back to his house to drop off the shopping before bumping into Bakugo and Tokoyami. 

"THERE YOU ASSHOLES ARE, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK US TO FIND YOU!" Bakugo screamed at us. 

"Yes and we are here now, sorry it took so long. We got something to eat, Kirishima went shopping and we only just finished." Midoryia spoke up. 

"YEAH WELL I DONT CARE." Bakugo yelled. 

I sniggered which earned a death glare from Bakugo. We all walked off as Tokoyami started to chat to Midoryia. 

"What are you two talking about?" Denki interrupted them. 

"The test thats tomorrow." Midoryia answered. 

"Oh that test, have you decided who you are paring up with yet?" Kirishima butted in. 

"Yeah I am paring up with Shoto."Midoryia smiled. 

"Im paring up with Bakugo." Kirishima chuckled. 

"Im with Jiro." Denki blushed. 

My chest started to hurt. Denki had a huge crush on Jiro and it broke my heart but I have to man up and get past it. 

"Hey Y/N come here!" Bakugo yelled. 

I nodded and walked with Bakugo away from the others. 

"Do you still have a crush on Denki?" He asked. 

My face went red as I nodded. 

"Well I have an idea how to confess to him. Its just if you are willing to confess to him." Bakugo smiled proudly. 

What is this guy thinking?