🎆🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎆

Class 1-A celebrate the new year. Enjoy.

Image by (Couldn't find the artist)

Word count: 963

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New Years Eve was slowly coming to an end. Finally an end to a really crappy year. We all sat in the common room as people played games or just chilled with others. I laid on my own on the floor as I felt a presence above me. Looking up I saw Midoryia.

"Oh hey." I spoke, sitting up stretching.

"Hey. Uraraka, Kaminari, Jiro, Kirishima and I was wondering if you wanted to watch the fireworks with us tonight?" He blushed.

"Sure I would love to." I smiled, blushing myself.

"Great, we are meeting in the common room at Eleven." He smiled.

I nodded as he walked off. I looked at the time to see it was only nine. I smiled to myself as I decided to lay back down and remember this past year. Everyone was so welcoming when I arrived two months late. I giggled at the memory.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Everyone please welcome Y/N Y/L/N."

"Why is she so late?" This red haired boy asked?

"She's going to be so far behind." Another student yelled.

"Actually Y/L/N has been catching up with all the work so no need to worry." Mr Aizawa spoke earning a few gasps from the students.

I stood there looking lost and confused. I was then told to sit in the empty seat next to a kid with puple balls on his head. He kept checking me out which was creepy. Class went on to be boring and I made some new friends as soon as I sat down.

~~~Flashback over~~~

I sat up and checked the time seeing it was now ten fifteen. I decided to get up and go to my room to get ready. I made my way to my wardrobe and picked out a warm outfit. Hoodie, jeans and a red top. With my clothes in my hand I proceeded to go and take a shower to kill the time. By the time I finished i checked my phone to see I only had fifteen minutes left until everyone was going to meet up. I went back to my room to throw my clothes into my liner and left my room. I got into the common room with ten minutes to spare. I bumped into Kirihima as the others came into the room.

"Excited to see the fireworks?" Jiro asked as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah. Shame no one else could come along." I sadly smiled.

"Well a few others have stated that they will be there later." She smiled.

I nodded as we made our way out of the dorms. Jiro and Kaminari walked along side me as Kirishima and Midoryia and Uraraka walked in front of us. The moon lit up the pavement as we walked towards our destination. We arrived just as the first fireword was set off. It exploded in the sky. The mixed colours of red, green and purple filled my eyes as I beamed with glee. We walked to an empty area as Midoryia placed down the blanket. Everyone sat down and looked at the sky.

"Hey guys." Iida, Momo and Sero spoke from behind us.

We moved over a little as Momo placed down another blanket. Another round of fireworks went off as a few others arrived. Soon the whole class was sat with us laughing and joking. I checked the time as people started to count down.

"5"

Everyone started crowding each other as another firework exploded.

"4"

Midoryias arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"3"

Kaminari jumped as another firework went off.

"2"

Jiro and Mina pointed to the sky as a few sizzler fireworks lit up the sky.

"1"

The biggest firework I had ever seen burst through the sky.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR." Everyone screamed at each other just as the firework exploded indicating the new year.

I was pulled into a hug by Kirishima who was holding a very angry Bakugo.

"PUT ME DOWN!" He yelled causing everyone to laugh.

"And to think we would have a few minutes of the new year without an angry Bakugo." Kaminari joked.

I laughed which caused everyone else to laugh. The night sky became dark again as we started to pack up. Momo had hold of the blankets as we walked back. Kaminari was chatting away like usual as a few others disapeared to the stalls that littered around the area.

"Hey Y/L/N want a toffee apple?" Todoroki asked.

"Please." I smiled. He nodded and went off.

We walked around a little until everyone met back up again. Todoroki then handed me my toffee apple. I proceeded to take a big bite.

"Thanks." I mumbled, mouth full of the sweet treat.

He smiled as we walked back to the dorms. Entering the building we all made our way to the sofas and sat down, chatting about the fireworks.

"They were so beautiful." Koda spoke up, eyes gleaming.

"Agreed." Tokoyami nodded.

"We should do something like this next year." Kaminari spoke.

"Lets just get through this year first." Toru spoke.

Everyone started playing games and doing their own thing until we all decided to head to bed. I made my way up to my room and fell face first onto my bed. Onto the next year.

Hey Happy new year everyone. Thank you so much for all the love this year. Really hoping this year is something good. I will be back to writing normal one shots in the next couple of weeks due to me becoming ill. I hope everyones well. See you all soon. Next one should be the Kirishima one shot I have been promising but I'm not sure.