❤️Denki Kaminari X Male Reader- Please just love me. (2/2)❤️

Image by Denki and Jirou- Pinterest

Bakugo asked the reader to talk to him as he has a plan to get him to confess his feelings to Denki. Will Denki feel the same?

Quirk: Sandstorm
Can create a sandstorm by making their arms sand. Can make sandcastle as protection whether they are big or small. Sandstorm can destroy targets in their way or become a tornado and destroy anything, user will have little control over the direction it goes in, this is only used as an emergency.

Word count: 756

~~~~~~

"Bakugo are you sure this will work?" I asked for the nth time. 

"Yes it should do." Bakugo gave me his best smile. 

I nodded as we continued walking to where Denki was standing. 

"Hey pikachu." Bakugo yelled. 

"Yes?" He spoke. 

"Well as you know Y/N doesn't have a partner for this project and Jiro is paring up with Momo, can you be his partner?" Bakugo asked. 

"Um sure. I mean if you okay with that of course." He blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Yeah sure." I smiled, turning my attention to Bakugo and mouthing a thank you.

Time passed and we were stood next to our partners. Denki stood quite close due to bakugo pushing him slightly towards me. I focused on what All might was saying. 

"Now you have your partners we have a task for you. We have put some people that are portraying as casualties around the facility and your job is to go and save them. You will need to work together as some of these people are badly injured and others will be cranky. Get them all out and you've achieved your goal. Please focus on others around you. You have ten minutes good luck." All might boomed. 

Denki looked at me and smiled as we rushed out into the open area. There was fake blood and broken buildings around the place. I grabbed Denkis hand as I made a small sandstorm to take us to a higher platform. 

"We will see more from up here than on the ground." I explained. 

Denki nodded at me as we both saw someone under a large piece of rubble. I quickly took off and lifted the metal bar off the guy as Denki pulled him out. Suddenly a blast hit me as I flew back and got trapped under more rubble. 

"Y/N." Denki yelled. 

"I am okay, I think." I yelled back. 

"Can you move?" Denki yelled. 

"Um sorta but these bars are too strong for me, and there's a piece of metal thats impelled my leg." I yelled back. 

I then heard someone run off. 

"Don't worry boy, he's getting the pro heroes. You'll be okay?" The old man yelled. 

"Thank you." I smiled. 

A little while later I felt the bars being pulled off my chest. All might took me to recovery girl as Denki walked behind looking concerned. 

"Thank you." I smiled as recovery girl patched up my leg. 

"You need to be more careful. That couldve been a dangerous cut, it was close to your veins." She explained. 

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled. 

Denki helped me as we walked back to the class. 

"Next time you are going to risk your life give me a heads up." Denki laughed. 

I just nodded, face going red with how close he was. I turned my head and kissed his cheek before hobbling into the classroom. Denki walked in super red and sat in his seat without looking at me. I buried my head into my arms. I shouldn't have done that. I mentally sighed as we were told we could leave and go home. 

I stood by the front gates waiting for mothers car to show up to take me home when Denki came into view running towards me. 

"Y/N." He yelled, running straight for me. 

He skidded to a stop and hugged me tightly. 

"Why did you tell me that you had a crush on me?" He asked, looking into my eyes. 

"Because you like Jiro." I breathed out. 

"Well you are as dumb as you look." He snorted. "I only started liking Jiro because I thought you didn't like me back so I tried to preoccupy my mind from you." 

My face went red as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. 

"I had to pay the favour back." He smiled. 

I blushed so deeply when a car horn made me jump. I looked at Denki before giving him a quick peck on the lips, leaving him standing there watching me leave.