😡Pro Hero Katsuki Bakugo X Quirkless Izuku Midoryia- Enemies to lovers😡

Image by- UNKNOWN (Couldn't find it sorry)

Info- Bakugo got accepted to UA high as Midoryia watched in pain to see his bully achieve the dream that he always wanted. A few years pass by as Bakugo becomes the number 2 hero alongside a few classmates that Bakugo has friended in the past.

Midoryia works as a barista in a famous cafe. One day bakugo decides to go for a drink and happens to bump into midoryia. How will they both react when finding out each of them has a secret?

(All will be in Midoryias POV btw)

Word count: 1711

~~~~~~~

Morning. I sighed as I stood up from the comfort of my bed. I looked at the clock noticing I was starting my shift in less than a hour. I grab my clothes and head off to take a quick shower. When I was dressed I made my way to my kitchen grabbing something to eat and making sure everything I needed was with me. Smiling to myself I locked my door and walked down the busy streets of Tokyo. Noticing my turn to the cafe I walked through the door, the bell chiming to let the other staff know someone has entered. I noticed Aoi stood at the drinks machine cleaning it.

"Morning Izuku." He beamed as I made my way behind the counter.

"Morning." I yawned slightly.

"Didn't sleep well?" He asked as he started preparing a customers drink.

"Not really." I admitted.

I went out to the back to grab my apron and put my possessions into my locker making sure my phone was in my pocket incase of an emergency. I walked back out to the floor and started cleaning up tables that all the customers finished with, when I noticed a familiar ash blonde haired man sat at one of the tables. I gave him a small smiled before leaving and continuing with my work.

I haven't seen Katsuki Bakugo for a long time and seeing him at the table made my heart race. To admit I was quite jealous that he achieved his dream considering we both had the same dream. I started to wonder if he still hated my guts. My thoughts were interrupted by Aoi talking to me.

"Hey can you take this cake to that table there?" He spoke, pointing to Katsuki.

"Uh sure." I smiled, loading the dishwasher with the dirty plates and cups.

"Here you go sir." I smiled, placing the cake down.

"Izuku is that really you?" Katsuki asked, looking into my eyes.

I nodded.

"Yep the one and only." I chuckled, slightly embarrassed that he remembered me.

"Hows life treating you?" He asked.

"Uh very well thanks, I saw that you achieved your dream so congratulations." I beamed.

I bowed and left his table, finishing up the small part of my job before I started working on cleaning the tables I had previously started working on. I noticed in the corner of the eye Katsuki keep looking at me. I blushed deeply as I focused on my job.

"Izuku ten minute break." Aoi yelled causing me to stumble a bit.

"Uh yes, thanks." I smiled.

I went and prepared my drink as grabbing a bite to eat. I sat at the far back table pulling my phone out. Aoi came and put my drink on the table next to me.

"Thanks a bunch." I smiled.

I was scrolling through the news like usual when I felt a presence in front of me. Looking up I saw Katsuki sit opposite me.