Author's Final Note

Hi A'tin! I'm gonna share something you probably don't care about but I'm still gonna share it anyway. 😎😎

Disclaimer: This is just a boring Author's final note so you can just skip to the epilogue.

Fun Facts but not so fun for readers.

- Chanie, Adam, Alex, Dorothy, June, Kingsley, Vivi, Rio, Ava, Lei, Pompi, Joie, and Angel are my friends in real life. I based their characters on their real personalities ( Most of them )

- I started writing this story the first week of March. That was 2 weeks after I saw them in person on their Mall Show.

- I revised this story 6 times ( The original version was written in English. )

- I can't speak Tagalog in person. ( or won't? ) lol Well, whatever my accent sucks.

- I started writing the version of the story that I published was on March 30, 2020, which was my first day of working from home. ( ECQ days )

- I was writing the chapters of my story during my shift as I work during the night so kina umagahan tulog na ako buong araw. lol

- I can finish 2-3 chapters w/ not less than 2000 words per chapter every day before my shift ends. ( Malikot imagination ko pag si Ken na ang pinag-uusapan 😏 )

- I was already writing the 42nd chapter of this story when I decided to publish the first chapter last May 2020.

-I suck at spelling if ya'll notice.

- I had 3 versions of how the story would be supposed to end.

- I stopped writing in June 2020. The last chapter I wrote was chapter 74. I didn't write for months and just made some edits before publishing each chapter.

- It was just last November when I started writing again but still wasn't able to figure out which of the 3 versions I plotted I'm gonna use for the ending of this story but still continued writing anyway.

- December 2020 was when I just finally decided which version of the ending I'm going to use for this story.

- January 2021 when I just realized that the reason why I was so indecisive of how this story would end is that I didn't really want it to end 😁

- The Epilogue scene was my friend @choriver's idea.

- I had a total of 103 chapters in my drafts. Most of it is just pointless shit.

- We were trending thrice after I published chapters 52, 60, and 64.