9

Anadil POV

I lay on my stomach, in my bed sleep. Until I hear a voice yell my name. "Anadil wake up!" My mom Maria said. I hear my bed room door open and someone walks through my room. Whoever it was, opened the curtains, letting sunlight in.

"Ew. Close them! Close them! Close them!" I chant. I turn my face away from the window and towards my door.

"Then wake up." My mom said walking towards my bed. "You're going to be late."

"30 more minutes" I whine.

"No. When I come back in this room, you better be up. Understood?" My mom questions.

"Understood" I say with my head directly in my pillow.

She walks out my room, shutting the door. I turn and lay on my back, looking up at the ceiling.

Yesterday. Was. Horrible. Having to see the girl I like with another guy. I know I praise their relationship, because truthfully they are a great couple. I haven't even known her that long, but all I know is she's beautiful. And that one of my best friends, are in a relationship with her. They haven't came out to everyone that they are dating. He only told me, because I saw them at a restaurant on a date. They looked so happy, and I wish that was me sitting there instead of him. All I have to remember is he's my friend, and I can't let him- no, no one to know about my crush.

I sit up in my bed, deep in thought, when my mother walks in.

"Anadil Lilith Eaves! I said be up by the time I walked back in here!" She yelled

"Uh, I am up" I joked, pointing to how I sat up in bed.

"Anadil you have to get ready for school. Avite is dropping you off." My mom said and walked out.

Guess it's time to start the day. The day of school. School. Who would invent such a horrible thing.

I got out of bed and walked over to my window shutting the blinds. I walk across my room to my bathroom. I turn on the light and look at myself in the mirror. I look horrible. And that's how I know I have gotten amazing sleep. I turn some warm water on in the shower, while striping myself of blue, black, and white plaid pajama pants and white oversized shirt. I step in the shower and let the warm water hit my chest.

After my shower, I wrap a towel around myself and brush my teeth. I walk out my bathroom and into my walk in closet. After going through my clothes, I decide on a black oversized sweatshirt, tucked into a matching skirt and belt. I throw on simple fishnet tights. High rise matching socks and black boots. I walk out my closet and back to my bathroom. I open one of the two drawers and see all my chokers.  And I have a lot. I decide on a plain black one. I wrap it around my neck and close the drawer. I grab a hair brush from the side of my fairly large sink. I start brushing my platinum blonde hair into a high messy ponytail. I open my second drawer and see all my piercings. I have 3 earlobe piercings on both ear, a midline tongue piercing, a nose stud  on the left of my nose, and a naval/ bellybutton piercing. I feel all my piercings except for my naval one. I always keep that one in. I go back to my room and grab my phone and backpack. I walk out my room, past two rooms that belong to my two twin older brothers, and down the stairs. I set my bag on the couch as I walked into the kitchen. My mom and dad already left and I was with my 4 older siblings. My two twin older brothers, Luigi and Livio, sat at the table on their phones. One of my older sister's, Isabel,  was on the counter by the microwave scrolling on her phone as she cook what looks like oatmeal. I don't know, can't see it from here.

"Where is Avite" I ask sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Bathroom" The twins replied at the same time, not looking up from their phones.