2

Mar POV

I walk down the hall after meeting that Jack kid. He's pretty good lookin, but so, not my type. I walk into my math class, which I share with Jacob and Maya. I take my seat in the back of the class as always and start making beats on the table.

People think just because I am bad and bold I don't have a brain. I mean yeah I skip alot but I'm not stupid. I care about my education just like any other kid in this school. I mean, I just don't show it a lot. I always have A's and B's, but some people find that hard to believe. I wonder if that Jack kid, is smart. He has a smart ass mouth, I'll tell you that.

My thoughts get interrupted by someone calling my name. I look up to see my friend Anadil.

"Hi Mar. I'm so glad I have this class with someone, other than dorks" she said pointing to the front of the class where other nerdy kids sat.

"Jacob and Maya have this class to." I said.

"That's good. Hey did you see the new kid? He's hot" she said. A image of white and black hair passed by my mind. No no!

I shrugged, "He's alright" I said, when really I do think he's hot- No no. Not hot!

"Whatever you say. Oh look, there's Jacob and Maya, and Jack" Anadil said pointing to the door.

My head snapped up at the mention of Jack's name. There he was. Walking towards me and Anadil.

"Hey, nice seeing you again." Jack said sarcastically, staring at me with his beautiful gray eyes. Goddammit! Not beautiful gray eyes.

"You too, dork" I said showing no emotion. Jack pulled a chair out and sat beside me. I didn't even realize Jacob and Maya sitting when the teacher came in. I put my feet up on the desk, while Mr. Frederick started class.

"Hello class. I'm Mr. Fredrick your math teacher. Today will be an day of which we introduce ourselves. You will stand up, tell us your name, one thing about yourself, and your favorite subject." He explains. "We will start here in the first row but before we do, may I get the young lady in the back to put her feet down" he said pointing at me. I roll my eyes and put my feet down. "Thank you, now, you start" he said pointing at a lightskin kid in the front row.

"Hi, my name is Julia-" the girl started, but I put my air pods in and played Can I by Kehlani feat. Tory Lanez. I still can't believe he shot Megan in the foot. I shake my head at the thought. After four songs I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Jack mouthing me to take out my ear phones. I roll my eyes, doing so.

"What?" I snap. He points up front to the teacher.

I turn my head to see everyone's eyes on me.

"Miss, it's your turn" Mr. Fredrick said. I smack my teeth and stand my feet.

"Names, Mar. I like to smoke, and my favorite subject is, gym." I say and sit down in my seat.

Jack stands to his feet and I actually listen.

"I'm Jack, I love to read, and my favorite subject is music." He said and sits down.

"Well, nice to meet you all. I hope we get along great." Mr. Fredrick explains. We aren't supposed to get along, you are our teacher, not best friend. "For the rest of class. You can talk to each other." He says and sits at his desk.