1

Mar was sleep in her bed at 6:00am. Today was Monday. First day back to school as a senior at Jayton High school. Her step sister, Audrey walked in her room. "Mar. Get up!" Audrey said. Mar grumbled.

"What?!" Mar whined. She turned over in her bed.

"It's time for school! Get up!" Audrey said louder.

"God damnit! I'm up!" Mar yelled. Audrey flinched at her loudness.

Mar sat up. "You can get on now" Mar said pointing to the door. Audrey nodded and left her room.

Mar stood up and walked to her bathroom. She stripped herself from her pajamas and started a hot shower. She used her strawberry scent body wash and shampoo she got for Christmas. She stepped out with a towel around her body and her black shoulder length hair curly and dripping. She walked to the sink and brushed her teeth.

She walked back into her room to grab her phone. She looked at her phone to see she had a phone call from her best friend, Kelly. Mar called her back and walked in her closet. Once Kelly answered, Mar put her on speaker phone and started looking for clothes.

"Hey, Mar" She heard Kelly's voice through the phone.

"Hi." Mar answered back.

"I'm at school. Where are you?" Kelly asked.

"What the hell? It's 6:35am!" Mar said as she pulled out her black bra and matching boy shorts and putting them on.

"What? I like being early" Kelly said laughing.

Mar smiled at her best friends laughter. "Ok. I'm getting changed, I'll be there in 30." Mar said throwing her towel on a near by chair.

"Ok, bye" Kelly said and hung up.

Mar was looking through her clothes and pulled out a strapless red crop top that ties in the middle. The top had white dots covering it. She slid on her black leather high waist short-shorts that stop just below her belly button. Since the shorts she was wearing almost showed her bottom, she pulled out her leather jacket that stops in mid-thigh. She takes out her black ankle boots and slide them on.

Mar exits her closet with her phone in her hand. She grabbed her speaker and powered it on. She connected the speaker to her phone and  played her playlist. WAP by Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion boomed through her room.

She walked back in her bathroom. She brushed her hair, till it was untangled. Her curls stayed in her hair. She grabbed her edge brush and Eco gel. She parted her curly hair on the left side and gelled in back. She put her hair in a slick back and did her edges. She grabbed her mascara and brushed her eye lashes up. She grabbed her red lipstick and put it on, then covered it in clear gloss. Mar put in her belly button piercing and her nose piercing.

She stepped out the bathroom room and grabbed her phone. She turned the speaker off and walked out her room. She walked down the stairs of their two-story house. She walked in the kitchen to see her step mom, Yara.

"Hi Mar." Yara said smiling as she made her coffee. She had her hair done in a bob. Yara wore a light purple sundress. Mar noticed her nose ring in. Yara claims she got it it since she was 25 and just kept it in. But Mar knows she got it the first time she saw Mar, so they could be more alike.

"Hi Yara" Mar answers rolling her eyes. Mar never liked Yara. She never liked anyone her dad came in contact with.

"Don't you think that outfit is a little. Revealing?" Yara points out.

"That's the point." Mar answers annoyed. "Why aren't you dressed for work?" Mar asked even though she just wanted to know if she would get the chance to skip.