3

Jack POV

Mar walks towards the entrance, where I'm waiting for her.

"Finally" I said chuckling.

"Whatever, these skates be heavy for a little person like me" Mar said stepping onto the skating rink.

"This request from Nyla! Three Musketeers!" The DJ announces.

"Oh my god, I love this song" Mar said smiling. Her dimples showing in the process. Which is so adorable since she is pretty violent.

"What are you staring at" she said as she waves her hands in front of me. I didn't even know I was staring.

"Oh, nothing." I say. She nods.

"Let's get going" Mar says as she skates off.

"Wait up" I yell after her.

Once I catch up to her we are skating in sync.

"So you have a girlfriend?" She questions me.

"Hum yeah" I answer.

"That's nice" she said but I know she doesn't mean it.

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful" I said tryna make conversation.

"Yes. In the car" she said laughing. I blushed out of embarrassment. "Aw its fine." She said grabbing my cheeks, but immediately let's go.

"Well, I just had to tell you again." I whisper. I think I see her blush but its pretty dark.

"Whateva." She said and pushed me. I fell on my ass. "Damn sorry" said and helped me up.

"Its cool" I said. Two skaters, skate up to us. They are guys. Ones tall with red shirt and blue jeans. The other one is wearing black pants and a white shirt

"Hey mamas. What's yo name?" The tall one asks. I think he's trying to flirt with her. Who the hell he think he is! This is my girl-. Dammit, she's just a friend. Ugh! Remember Jess.

"Mar. What 'bout you?" Mar ask. Why does she wanna know his name. Because she single and does what she wants. My subconscious reminds me.

"Jalen. Dis ma boy Carl" Jalen says. I roll my eyes.

"Nice to meet you" Mar says flirtatiously. I am right here! No! Remember your girlfriend!

Jess.

Jess.

Jess.

Jess.

Jess.

"Can I get your number?" Jalen asks. Excuse me?! She better not say yes.

"Sure" Mar said smiling. Is she fuckin crazy?! She gives him her number.

"Ok, we gotta go" I shout over the music. I grab Mar by her arm to the middle of the ring. "What, is wrong with you?" Mar ask me.

"What do you mean? You were flirting with him, in front of me!" I yell.

"Aww. Are you jealous?" She teases me.