Part 3

Madison had already told her boyfriend about the plan of the fake proposal planned by her bestfriend. And that, Noah had proposed to Adriana two weeks prior to Valentine's but kept a secret from everyone except Maddie.

In the twinkling of an eye the Summers came. Everyone was bored during the holidays before the group of friends decided to go on a trip to the beach. It didn't matter who's idea it was, what mattered was that they all were now free from boredom.

On the day they reached the destination..

Noah: “Ugh. Finally. The trip to here seemed endless. I'm so tired.

Adriana: “Really Noah? The trip just took 2 hours of our time and you are already exhausted.”

Noah: “Whatever, what all I want now is the keys of my apartment. I really want to sleep.”

Hannah (Noah's sibling): “Stop it, bro. We didn't come all the way here to just sleep. Moreover, how come did you become weary when all you did was to sit and sleep during the whole car ride.”

There was a warmth her brown hair brought to her features, a simple frame for that smile and eyes that held more love than she would ever admit to

There was a warmth her brown hair brought to her features, a simple frame for that smile and eyes that held more love than she would ever admit to. The hue altered as the strands curled and moved, as free as autumn leaves playing in the dayshine.

Ethan: “Exactly. Let's just have some fun and enjoy our time here. And you, Noah. Don't be so lazy that I've to kill you to wake you up.”

Noah: “Fine, Dad. I'll do as you say!”

“What did you just say?! Come back here you brat!” Snapped Ethan before chasing the guilty boy to the shore.

Lincoln: “So, what the heck do we do now? It's still early for playing on the beach. Nearly 9:30 am.”

Madison then hands each of the girls a pair of keys.

Madison: “There are three apartments available at the moment. Therefore, we have to share and be in pairs as follows..

1. Hannah and Ethan
2. Lincoln and Madison
3. Adriana and Noah

Is that clear? Now, we'll meet back here in an hour or two cause; as Lincoln said, it's still early. You may do whatever you want 'til then. Have fun, everyone!”

In LincSon's Apartment...

Lincoln: “Wow. Our apartment is really nice.”

Madison: “I know right. I especially chose this one for us. We could see the beautiful scenery from here every day for a week!”

Lincoln: “Amazing! My choice has a good taste in such stuff. After all, who's girlfriend is she?”

Madison: “Oh, please. Stop boasting around and help me arrange our luggage in the cupboards.”

After arranging their stuff... Miller was sitting in the balcony, enjoying the view whereas Jones was reading a book, Weird Creatures of the Universe, on the bed.
______________________________________

The group of friends spent their week doing various activities like playing on the shore, swimming, buliding sand castles, eating ice cream. The girls did additional stuff together, going to shopping and having a spa session.

The week came to an end and the day of departure came.
The day that would change the couples’ lives forever.
The devastating day came.